- Desert Financial Awards $47,500 In Scholarships To 15 StudentsPosted 2 days ago
- Arizona Community Foundation And Donors Distribute $65 Million In 2019 Fiscal YearPosted 2 days ago
- UMOM Announces $1.1 Million Grant From Bob & Renee Parsons FoundationPosted 3 days ago
- Ballet Arizona To Receive $30K From National Endowment For The ArtsPosted 3 days ago
- Charity Provides Furniture To 500th Family Moving Out Of HomelessnessPosted 4 days ago
- Heroes At Heart Coffee & Tea Launches To Benefit First Responders of Phoenix Metro & 100 Club Of AZPosted 4 days ago
Frances Smith Cohen Receives Lifetime Achievement Award
Center Dance Ensemble dedicated its 30th Season to its Founder and Artistic Director, Frances Smith Cohen, for her many contributions and commitment to the art of dance. The celebration took place on March 3, 2019 at the Herberger Theater Center.
Honorary Chairs and Title Sponsors, Billie Jo and Judd Herberger, presented Frances with the Spirit of Dance Lifetime Achievement Award. Frances launched Center Dance Ensemble in 1988 as the resident modern dance company at Herberger Theater Center with a mission of creating original works of the highest artistic quality and designing arts education opportunities and programs for students throughout the Valley.