- Yvette Gonzales, Carole Kauffman Elected To Experience Matters Board Of DirectorsPosted 2 days ago
- Back To School Clothing Drive Provides Uniforms, Clothing And Supplies To More Than 5,000 K-6 StudentsPosted 2 days ago
- State Arts Commission Delivers Over $2.63 Million To Arizona CommunitiesPosted 2 days ago
- Local Sports Bars Answer The Call For Much Needed Sport EquipmentPosted 4 days ago
- Local Dental Clinics Hosts July Back-To-School DrivePosted 5 days ago
- Scottsdale Active 20-30 Club Announces New Board MembersPosted 1 week ago
DreamCatchers Honors Sue Pulvirenti’s Final Wish
The Event: DreamCatchers and students from Red Mountain High School, deliver final dream to Sue Pulvirenti, age 74, who has stage 4 cancer with only a few months left to live.
Mission: DreamCatchers works with high school and college students to fulfill final dreams of hospice patients all over the United States.
Date held: March 23, 2019
Venue: Half Price Books in Mesa
Notable moment: The Red Mountain High School DreamCatchers club worked closely with Rage for Charity to fulfill Sue’s final dream to publish her book and experience and author’s book signing event. They even secured a limousine service bring her to the event. Sue is currently receiving care at East Valley Hospice.