- Three New Trustees Join Barrow Neurological Foundation BoardPosted 7 hours ago
- Vitalyst Health Foundation Awards $564,700 in innovation GrantsPosted 8 hours ago
- Sonoran Desert Chorale Bids Farewell to Founder and Music DirectorPosted 1 day ago
- Six Salt River Project Employees Honored for VolunteerismPosted 2 days ago
- Visit Mesa Becomes First-Ever Autism-Certified Destination Marketing OrganizationPosted 6 days ago
- Flinn Foundation Selects 20 Excelling Arizona High-School Seniors as 2019 Flinn ScholarsPosted 1 week ago
DreamCatchers Honors Sue Pulvirenti’s Final Wish
The Event: DreamCatchers and students from Red Mountain High School, deliver final dream to Sue Pulvirenti, age 74, who has stage 4 cancer with only a few months left to live.
Mission: DreamCatchers works with high school and college students to fulfill final dreams of hospice patients all over the United States.
Date held: March 23, 2019
Venue: Half Price Books in Mesa
Notable moment: The Red Mountain High School DreamCatchers club worked closely with Rage for Charity to fulfill Sue’s final dream to publish her book and experience and author’s book signing event. They even secured a limousine service bring her to the event. Sue is currently receiving care at East Valley Hospice.