- Three New Trustees Join Barrow Neurological Foundation BoardPosted 6 hours ago
- Vitalyst Health Foundation Awards $564,700 in innovation GrantsPosted 7 hours ago
- Sonoran Desert Chorale Bids Farewell to Founder and Music DirectorPosted 1 day ago
- Six Salt River Project Employees Honored for VolunteerismPosted 2 days ago
- Visit Mesa Becomes First-Ever Autism-Certified Destination Marketing OrganizationPosted 6 days ago
- Flinn Foundation Selects 20 Excelling Arizona High-School Seniors as 2019 Flinn ScholarsPosted 1 week ago
“A Whole New World” Event Features Match for Assistance League
The Event: 48th Annual Celebration of Caring gala
The Cause: Assistance League® of Phoenix
Mission: Assistance League of Phoenix is a 501(c)3 nonprofit that has been serving children and families in the Greater Phoenix area since 1960. Their signature program “Operation School Bus” provides school uniforms for thousands of children each year.
Event Chairman: Brenda Berliner
Excellence in Philanthropy Awards: Robert Withers of Pastoral Care Fund, BHHS Legacy Foundation & Gerald Wissink and Phoenix Rotary 100 in recognition of their philanthropic impact in the Valley.
Presenting Sponsor: Desert Financial Credit Union
Gold Sponsor: BlueCross BlueShield of Arizona
Date held: March 23, 2019
Venue: Omni Scottsdale Resort & Spa At Montelucia
Notable Quote & Moment: “We are extremely grateful for the outpour of support that we received, it was truly a magical evening that was clothed in generosity” said CEO, Aimee Runyon after all paddle raise donations were matched by BHHS Legacy Foundation.
Dollars raised: $430,000+
Photo Credit: Keith & Melissa Photography