- Visit Mesa Becomes First-Ever Autism-Certified Destination Marketing OrganizationPosted 8 hours ago
- Flinn Foundation Selects 20 Excelling Arizona High-School Seniors as 2019 Flinn ScholarsPosted 2 days ago
- Award-Winning Journalist Lisa Ling to Keynote United Way LuncheonPosted 2 days ago
- Gateway for Cancer Research Approves $1.5 Million Grant to Fund Pediatric Brain Cancer Research at PCHPosted 1 week ago
- Scottsdale Leadership’s Class 33 Completes Memorial Garden ProjectPosted 1 week ago
- Audubon Arizona, National Forest Foundation and NAU Introduce Students to Careers in ConservationPosted 1 week ago
Danny Bryant Elected to Arizona Community Foundation Board of Directors
The Arizona Community Foundation’s Board of Directors recently elected Danny Bryant to the board.
Bryant was elected during the Board’s January meeting and will begin his term in April of 2019. ACF Board members serve three-year terms, renewable up to two times.
Bryant serves as the President and CEO of Pacesetter Home Centers in Yuma. He started Pacesetter Homes, LLC in 1981 and he and his family continue to own and operate the manufactured housing dealership. In his current role, Bryant is responsible for managing and directing the staff and all business operations.
Bryant remains active in the Yuma community and serves as the Chairman of the Board at the 1st Bank Yuma, and is a Commissioner for the Yuma County Planning and Zoning Commission.
“Danny’s community awareness and philanthropic knowledge, along with his compassion and engagement, make him a tremendous asset for the Arizona Community Foundation Board,” said Shelley Cohn, chair of the ACF Board of Directors. “His unique professional experience combined with his knowledge of and passion for the Yuma community will make him a valuable Board member.”
Bryant and his wife Susan reside in Yuma on their family ranch where they enjoy spending time with their four children, 19 grandchildren and two great grandchildren.