- Phoenix Theatre to Change Name for 100th AnniversaryPosted 3 days ago
- Troupe Vertigo and The Phoenix Symphony to Perform ‘Cirque Swan Lake’Posted 3 days ago
- Arizona Good Business Summit Offers Solutions to Build Profit and CommunityPosted 1 week ago
- Senator Barry M. Goldwater’s Arizona Images Featured in Exhibition at Scottsdale’s Museum of the WestPosted 1 week ago
- Damien Sneed to Perform MLK Tribute on Jan. 25 at Mesa Arts CenterPosted 2 weeks ago
- Arizona Balloon Classic Coming Jan. 25-27, Benefiting United WayPosted 2 weeks ago
Holiday Tradition raises funds for Duet
The Event: 28th Annual Poinsettia Tea
The Cause: Duet – Partners in Health & Aging
Mission: Duet is a non-profit, interfaith organization that promotes health and well-being through its vitally needed, free-of-charge services to homebound adults, family caregivers, faith communities, and grandfamilies.
Co-Chairs: Sandra Lebowitz & Cille Swaback
Honorees: Fry’s Food Stores & Linda Coughenour
Top Tier Sponsors: SRP and Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona
Date held: December 2, 2018
Venue: Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort at Gainey Ranch
Keynote speaker / program highlight or quote: The generosity of the holidays was in the air as 22 items were raffled off. Duet board member Ramsey Bergeron led the charge to raise over $110,000 including a generous contribution from Clare Doldberry to kick-off the paddle raise.
Notable moment: Whitfill Nursery provided the gorgeous poinsettias that graced all of the tables throughout the event.
Photo Credit: Photos courtesy of Duet