- FirstBank Employees Go Undercover as Servers & Pay for Dozens of Diners in “Give it Forward” CampaignPosted 3 hours ago
- Red Cross Honors Four Phoenix Residents for Outstanding Volunteer WorkPosted 9 hours ago
- Largest Easter Egg Hunt in South Phoenix to be Hosted by Salvation Army Kroc CenterPosted 4 days ago
- Two Pups Wellness Fund Launches ‘Grown Pups for Grown Ups’ ProgramPosted 5 days ago
- Fiesta Bowl Announces Volunteer of the Year Award WinnersPosted 6 days ago
- 17,000 Meals Donated During ‘March Out Hunger’ Food DrivePosted 6 days ago
Holiday Tradition raises funds for Duet
The Event: 28th Annual Poinsettia Tea
The Cause: Duet – Partners in Health & Aging
Mission: Duet is a non-profit, interfaith organization that promotes health and well-being through its vitally needed, free-of-charge services to homebound adults, family caregivers, faith communities, and grandfamilies.
Co-Chairs: Sandra Lebowitz & Cille Swaback
Honorees: Fry’s Food Stores & Linda Coughenour
Top Tier Sponsors: SRP and Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona
Date held: December 2, 2018
Venue: Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort at Gainey Ranch
Keynote speaker / program highlight or quote: The generosity of the holidays was in the air as 22 items were raffled off. Duet board member Ramsey Bergeron led the charge to raise over $110,000 including a generous contribution from Clare Doldberry to kick-off the paddle raise.
Notable moment: Whitfill Nursery provided the gorgeous poinsettias that graced all of the tables throughout the event.
Photo Credit: Photos courtesy of Duet