- Nancy Roach Retires From Ronald McDonald House Charities After Nearly 20 Years; National Search PlannedPosted 8 hours ago
- Canal Convergence’s ‘Reflection Rising’ Receives National Honor From Public Art NetworkPosted 2 days ago
- The Board Of Visitors Announces The 2020 Flower GirlsPosted 4 days ago
- Joseph Benesh Named Executive Director Of Arizona Citizens For The ArtsPosted 4 days ago
- Young Father Finds Year Up Arizona Program To Build Future For Himself And His FamilyPosted 5 days ago
- Delta Dental Of Arizona Gives Grant Towards Dental Care Project For Formerly Homeless Children And MothersPosted 5 days ago
Holiday Tradition raises funds for Duet
The Event: 28th Annual Poinsettia Tea
The Cause: Duet – Partners in Health & Aging
Mission: Duet is a non-profit, interfaith organization that promotes health and well-being through its vitally needed, free-of-charge services to homebound adults, family caregivers, faith communities, and grandfamilies.
Co-Chairs: Sandra Lebowitz & Cille Swaback
Honorees: Fry’s Food Stores & Linda Coughenour
Top Tier Sponsors: SRP and Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona
Date held: December 2, 2018
Venue: Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort at Gainey Ranch
Keynote speaker / program highlight or quote: The generosity of the holidays was in the air as 22 items were raffled off. Duet board member Ramsey Bergeron led the charge to raise over $110,000 including a generous contribution from Clare Doldberry to kick-off the paddle raise.
Notable moment: Whitfill Nursery provided the gorgeous poinsettias that graced all of the tables throughout the event.
Photo Credit: Photos courtesy of Duet