- Local Dental Clinics Hosts July Back-To-School DrivePosted 22 hours ago
- Scottsdale Active 20-30 Club Announces New Board MembersPosted 5 days ago
- Ad Agency Employees Pack Nearly 13,000 Meals for Local Children And FamiliesPosted 5 days ago
- Blood Emergency: Red Cross Issues Urgent Call For Blood And Platelet DonorsPosted 5 days ago
- Scottsdale Chamber Announces Nominations Now Open For 34th Annual Sterling AwardsPosted 1 week ago
- Arizona Coyotes Donate $50,000 To The 100 Club Of ArizonaPosted 1 week ago
Dance With Me Gala Raises More than $400,000 for Ballet Arizona
The Event: Dance With Me Gala
The Cause: Ballet Arizona
Mission: Ballet Arizona is an innovative and provocative professional ballet company that creates, performs, and teaches outstanding classical and contemporary ballet. The company is dedicated to preserving and celebrating classical dance while creating and commissioning new innovative works.
Event Chair: Adrienne Schiffner / Co-Chairs: Barbara Ottosen & Daryl Weil
Honorees: Honorees: Billie Jo & Judd Herberger
Top Sponsors: Jacquie & Bennett Dorrance, Billie Jo & Judd Herberger, Barbara & Donald Ottosen and SRP
Date held: January 25, 2019
Venue: Phoenix Art Museum
Special Feature: Guests enjoyed a behind-the-scenes documentary called, Creating The Firebird – an intimate look into the process of creating this world premiere which opens on Thursday, February 14, 2019 at Symphony Hall.
Dollars raised: $420,000
Notable moment: Ballet Arizona also awarded the “Hazel Hare Award for Artistic Excellence” to dancers, Rochelle Anvik and Helio Lima. In its second year, this award honors Hazel Hare for her transformational $4 million endowment gift to Ballet Arizona.
Photo Credit: Ballet Arizona & Frontdoors Media