- Local Dental Clinics Hosts July Back-To-School DrivePosted 15 hours ago
- Scottsdale Active 20-30 Club Announces New Board MembersPosted 5 days ago
- Ad Agency Employees Pack Nearly 13,000 Meals for Local Children And FamiliesPosted 5 days ago
- Blood Emergency: Red Cross Issues Urgent Call For Blood And Platelet DonorsPosted 5 days ago
- Scottsdale Chamber Announces Nominations Now Open For 34th Annual Sterling AwardsPosted 1 week ago
- Arizona Coyotes Donate $50,000 To The 100 Club Of ArizonaPosted 1 week ago
Booker Leads Off the Court at 2019 Jump Ball
The Event: 2019 Jump Ball
The Cause: Phoenix Suns Charities
Mission: Phoenix Suns Charities was founded in 1988 with the mission to benefit organizations that assist the needs of children and families in Arizona. Due to the generosity of fans and sponsors, and underwriting by the team, Phoenix Suns Charities has experienced steady growth and now distributes more than a million dollars annually to hundreds of local charities.
Lead Sponsors: Annexus, Blue Cross Blues Shield of Arizona & Fry’s Food Stores
Date held: January 11, 2019
Venue: Talking Stick Resort
Entertainment: The Hamptons & DJ Dean Michaels
Program highlight: Suns Managing Partner Robert Sarver, Phoenix Suns Charities Executive Director Sarah Krahenbuhl led an incredible program with examples of how local youth have been impacted by the funds that Phoenix Suns Charities has invested into the community. Suns Guard Devin Booker then took the stage to announce his personal commitment of $2.5 million to Phoenix Suns Charities over the next 5 years.
Notable moment: The Phoenix Suns Rookies took to the audience to raise more funds by participating in a scavenger hunt that ended with a collection of bid paddles at the $100 level to raise more funds for the charity.
Photo Credit: Jill Rivera and Phoenix Suns