- Free Tickets Available To See PJ Masks At Phoenix Famtastical FestivalPosted 3 days ago
- Arizona Dept. Of Housing Honors First Place AZ With 2019 Housing Hero AwardPosted 3 days ago
- ‘Kinky Boots,’ A Joyful Musical About Finding Your Footing, Comes To The Phoenix Theatre CompanyPosted 3 days ago
- Arizona Couple Asks For Donations for Cancer Charity Instead of Wedding GiftsPosted 3 days ago
- Kids Heart Challenge Awards Grants To Elementary SchoolsPosted 1 week ago
- Diamondbacks Players Raise Funds and Awareness Through Fantasy Football Draft EventPosted 1 week ago
$5.2 million Raised for Barrow Innovation Center
The Event: 2019 Barrow Grand Ball
Program Funded: The Barrow Innovation Center, which was created to educate budding doctors and neurosurgeons on how to develop medical innovations that solve the problems they encounter as they serve their patients. In the first two years since establishing the center, residents have created more than 1,000 3D spine models, developed over 26 leading-edge new devices or techniques and filed 12 provisional patents.
Gala Co-Chairs: Dionne Najafi and Terry Roman
Date held: January 26, 2019
Venue: Arizona Biltmore Resort
Dollars raised: $5.2 million
History: The Women’s Board, led by Chairwoman Robyn Lee, has supported world-class Barrow Neurological institute for more than 54 years and contributed more than $61 million to fund life-changing research.
Photo Credit: Barrow Neurological Institute and Jill Rivera