- Local Sports Bars Answer The Call For Much Needed Sport EquipmentPosted 2 hours ago
- Local Dental Clinics Hosts July Back-To-School DrivePosted 1 day ago
- Scottsdale Active 20-30 Club Announces New Board MembersPosted 5 days ago
- Ad Agency Employees Pack Nearly 13,000 Meals for Local Children And FamiliesPosted 5 days ago
- Blood Emergency: Red Cross Issues Urgent Call For Blood And Platelet DonorsPosted 5 days ago
- Scottsdale Chamber Announces Nominations Now Open For 34th Annual Sterling AwardsPosted 1 week ago
$5.2 million Raised for Barrow Innovation Center
The Event: 2019 Barrow Grand Ball
Program Funded: The Barrow Innovation Center, which was created to educate budding doctors and neurosurgeons on how to develop medical innovations that solve the problems they encounter as they serve their patients. In the first two years since establishing the center, residents have created more than 1,000 3D spine models, developed over 26 leading-edge new devices or techniques and filed 12 provisional patents.
Gala Co-Chairs: Dionne Najafi and Terry Roman
Date held: January 26, 2019
Venue: Arizona Biltmore Resort
Dollars raised: $5.2 million
History: The Women’s Board, led by Chairwoman Robyn Lee, has supported world-class Barrow Neurological institute for more than 54 years and contributed more than $61 million to fund life-changing research.
Photo Credit: Barrow Neurological Institute and Jill Rivera