- Local Dental Clinics Hosts July Back-To-School DrivePosted 13 hours ago
- Scottsdale Active 20-30 Club Announces New Board MembersPosted 5 days ago
- Ad Agency Employees Pack Nearly 13,000 Meals for Local Children And FamiliesPosted 5 days ago
- Blood Emergency: Red Cross Issues Urgent Call For Blood And Platelet DonorsPosted 5 days ago
- Scottsdale Chamber Announces Nominations Now Open For 34th Annual Sterling AwardsPosted 1 week ago
- Arizona Coyotes Donate $50,000 To The 100 Club Of ArizonaPosted 1 week ago
48th Annual Barrett-Jackson Auction Smashes Fundraising Records
The Event: Barrett-Jackson Opening Night Gala
The Causes: Funds raised benefit several charities including Barrow Neurological Foundation, Childhelp through SEMA Cares, JDRF, Operation Homefront, American Heart Association, Bob Woodruff Foundation and Fighter Country Foundation at Luke Air Force Base. barrett-jackson.com
Date held: January 12-20, 2019
The Cars: Vehicles auctions for charity included a 2020 Toyota Supra, a 2019 Ford GT Heritage Edition and four Chevrolet Camaros featured in the “Transformers” movie.
Entertainment: West Coast Music’s Impulse.
The VIPs: Barrett-Jackson Chairman and CEO Craig Jackson welcomed Gary Sinise, Medal of Honor recipient Dakota Meyer and several top automotive manufacturers to the auction block for the charity car sales.
Dollars raised: $9.6 million was raised for charity the the 2019 Barrett-Jackson Scottsdale Auction, the most of any auction in their 48 year history.
Photos provided by Barrett-Jackson