- Phoenix Theatre Company Celebrating Centennial Season With Lineup of Classic, Contemporary ProductionsPosted 1 day ago
- Warners’ Celebrity Game Night Honors Fitzgerald, Raises $330K for Treasure HousePosted 2 days ago
- Arizona Citizens for the Arts’ ‘Rusty’ Foley Announces Summer RetirementPosted 1 week ago
- Local Philanthropist, Business Leader Latasha Causey Named CEO of Social Venture Partners ArizonaPosted 1 week ago
- ‘Glendale Works’ Program Strives to Create Jobs and Reduce HomelessnessPosted 2 weeks ago
- Scottsdale Museum of Contemporary Art to Launch 20th AnniversaryPosted 2 weeks ago
48th Annual Barrett-Jackson Auction Smashes Fundraising Records
The Event: Barrett-Jackson Opening Night Gala
The Causes: Funds raised benefit several charities including Barrow Neurological Foundation, Childhelp through SEMA Cares, JDRF, Operation Homefront, American Heart Association, Bob Woodruff Foundation and Fighter Country Foundation at Luke Air Force Base. barrett-jackson.com
Date held: January 12-20, 2019
The Cars: Vehicles auctions for charity included a 2020 Toyota Supra, a 2019 Ford GT Heritage Edition and four Chevrolet Camaros featured in the “Transformers” movie.
Entertainment: West Coast Music’s Impulse.
The VIPs: Barrett-Jackson Chairman and CEO Craig Jackson welcomed Gary Sinise, Medal of Honor recipient Dakota Meyer and several top automotive manufacturers to the auction block for the charity car sales.
Dollars raised: $9.6 million was raised for charity the the 2019 Barrett-Jackson Scottsdale Auction, the most of any auction in their 48 year history.
Photos provided by Barrett-Jackson