- Phoenix Theatre to Change Name for 100th AnniversaryPosted 3 days ago
- Troupe Vertigo and The Phoenix Symphony to Perform ‘Cirque Swan Lake’Posted 3 days ago
- Arizona Good Business Summit Offers Solutions to Build Profit and CommunityPosted 1 week ago
- Senator Barry M. Goldwater’s Arizona Images Featured in Exhibition at Scottsdale’s Museum of the WestPosted 1 week ago
- Damien Sneed to Perform MLK Tribute on Jan. 25 at Mesa Arts CenterPosted 2 weeks ago
- Arizona Balloon Classic Coming Jan. 25-27, Benefiting United WayPosted 2 weeks ago
Ryan House Celebrates the Holidays at 8th Annual White Christmas Gala
The Event:White Christmas 2018
The Cause: The Board of Visitors Ryan House
Their Mission:Ryan House embraces all children and their families as they navigate life-limiting or end-of-journeys. A national leader in pediatric palliative care, Ryan House is the only organization of its kind in the Southwest, and one of only three in the country.
Event Co-Chairs:Pat Harlan & Tim O’Neil
Honorees:James and Karrie Pierson
Top Sponsors: Arizona Central Credit Union, Estancia Nine and Wine, Hospice of the Valley
Date held:December 8, 2018
Venue: Arizona Biltmore Gold Room
Notable moment: The elegant evening and four course dinner included a lovely moment of remembrance of Ryan Cotter, the namesake of Ryan House who passed away a few days prior to the event.