- Local Sports Bars Answer The Call For Much Needed Sport EquipmentPosted 51 mins ago
- Local Dental Clinics Hosts July Back-To-School DrivePosted 1 day ago
- Scottsdale Active 20-30 Club Announces New Board MembersPosted 5 days ago
- Ad Agency Employees Pack Nearly 13,000 Meals for Local Children And FamiliesPosted 5 days ago
- Blood Emergency: Red Cross Issues Urgent Call For Blood And Platelet DonorsPosted 5 days ago
- Scottsdale Chamber Announces Nominations Now Open For 34th Annual Sterling AwardsPosted 1 week ago
Ryan House Celebrates the Holidays at 8th Annual White Christmas Gala
The Event:White Christmas 2018
The Cause: The Board of Visitors Ryan House
Their Mission:Ryan House embraces all children and their families as they navigate life-limiting or end-of-journeys. A national leader in pediatric palliative care, Ryan House is the only organization of its kind in the Southwest, and one of only three in the country.
Event Co-Chairs:Pat Harlan & Tim O’Neil
Honorees:James and Karrie Pierson
Top Sponsors: Arizona Central Credit Union, Estancia Nine and Wine, Hospice of the Valley
Date held:December 8, 2018
Venue: Arizona Biltmore Gold Room
Notable moment: The elegant evening and four course dinner included a lovely moment of remembrance of Ryan Cotter, the namesake of Ryan House who passed away a few days prior to the event.