- Red Cross Honors Four Phoenix Residents for Outstanding Volunteer WorkPosted 1 hour ago
- Largest Easter Egg Hunt in South Phoenix to be Hosted by Salvation Army Kroc CenterPosted 4 days ago
- Two Pups Wellness Fund Launches ‘Grown Pups for Grown Ups’ ProgramPosted 5 days ago
- Fiesta Bowl Announces Volunteer of the Year Award WinnersPosted 6 days ago
- 17,000 Meals Donated During ‘March Out Hunger’ Food DrivePosted 6 days ago
- Arizona Girl Scouts Sell More than 2.8 Million Boxes This Cookie SeasonPosted 2 weeks ago
Ryan House Celebrates the Holidays at 8th Annual White Christmas Gala
The Event:White Christmas 2018
The Cause: The Board of Visitors Ryan House
Their Mission:Ryan House embraces all children and their families as they navigate life-limiting or end-of-journeys. A national leader in pediatric palliative care, Ryan House is the only organization of its kind in the Southwest, and one of only three in the country.
Event Co-Chairs:Pat Harlan & Tim O’Neil
Honorees:James and Karrie Pierson
Top Sponsors: Arizona Central Credit Union, Estancia Nine and Wine, Hospice of the Valley
Date held:December 8, 2018
Venue: Arizona Biltmore Gold Room
Notable moment: The elegant evening and four course dinner included a lovely moment of remembrance of Ryan Cotter, the namesake of Ryan House who passed away a few days prior to the event.