- Phoenix Theatre to Change Name for 100th AnniversaryPosted 3 days ago
- Troupe Vertigo and The Phoenix Symphony to Perform ‘Cirque Swan Lake’Posted 3 days ago
- Arizona Good Business Summit Offers Solutions to Build Profit and CommunityPosted 1 week ago
- Senator Barry M. Goldwater’s Arizona Images Featured in Exhibition at Scottsdale’s Museum of the WestPosted 1 week ago
- Damien Sneed to Perform MLK Tribute on Jan. 25 at Mesa Arts CenterPosted 2 weeks ago
- Arizona Balloon Classic Coming Jan. 25-27, Benefiting United WayPosted 2 weeks ago
Record $560,000 Raised at 20th Annual PCH Golf Tournament
The Event: Phoenix Children’s Hospital Golf Tournament
The Cause: Phoenix Children’s Hospital
Mission or program funded:Proceeds benefited the Hope Fund, which helps the hospital launch critical new programs, purchase essential equipment, conduct cutting-edge research and much more.
Title sponsors:CBRE and MJ Insurance
Date held:November 16, 2018
Venue:Troon North Golf Club
Dollars raised: $560,000 in 2018. Over the 20 years of existence of the PCH golf tournament, $6.6 million has been raised.