- Local Sports Bars Answer The Call For Much Needed Sport EquipmentPosted 3 hours ago
- Local Dental Clinics Hosts July Back-To-School DrivePosted 1 day ago
- Scottsdale Active 20-30 Club Announces New Board MembersPosted 5 days ago
- Ad Agency Employees Pack Nearly 13,000 Meals for Local Children And FamiliesPosted 5 days ago
- Blood Emergency: Red Cross Issues Urgent Call For Blood And Platelet DonorsPosted 5 days ago
- Scottsdale Chamber Announces Nominations Now Open For 34th Annual Sterling AwardsPosted 1 week ago
Record $560,000 Raised at 20th Annual PCH Golf Tournament
The Event: Phoenix Children’s Hospital Golf Tournament
The Cause: Phoenix Children’s Hospital
Mission or program funded:Proceeds benefited the Hope Fund, which helps the hospital launch critical new programs, purchase essential equipment, conduct cutting-edge research and much more.
Title sponsors:CBRE and MJ Insurance
Date held:November 16, 2018
Venue:Troon North Golf Club
Dollars raised: $560,000 in 2018. Over the 20 years of existence of the PCH golf tournament, $6.6 million has been raised.