- Largest Easter Egg Hunt in South Phoenix to be Hosted by Salvation Army Kroc CenterPosted 4 days ago
- Two Pups Wellness Fund Launches ‘Grown Pups for Grown Ups’ ProgramPosted 5 days ago
- Fiesta Bowl Announces Volunteer of the Year Award WinnersPosted 6 days ago
- 17,000 Meals Donated During ‘March Out Hunger’ Food DrivePosted 6 days ago
- Arizona Girl Scouts Sell More than 2.8 Million Boxes This Cookie SeasonPosted 2 weeks ago
- Special Olympics Arizona Sends Athletes, Partners and Coaches to Compete at 2019 World GamesPosted 2 weeks ago
Record $560,000 Raised at 20th Annual PCH Golf Tournament
The Event: Phoenix Children’s Hospital Golf Tournament
The Cause: Phoenix Children’s Hospital
Mission or program funded:Proceeds benefited the Hope Fund, which helps the hospital launch critical new programs, purchase essential equipment, conduct cutting-edge research and much more.
Title sponsors:CBRE and MJ Insurance
Date held:November 16, 2018
Venue:Troon North Golf Club
Dollars raised: $560,000 in 2018. Over the 20 years of existence of the PCH golf tournament, $6.6 million has been raised.