- FirstBank Employees Go Undercover as Servers & Pay for Dozens of Diners in “Give it Forward” CampaignPosted 3 hours ago
- Red Cross Honors Four Phoenix Residents for Outstanding Volunteer WorkPosted 9 hours ago
- Largest Easter Egg Hunt in South Phoenix to be Hosted by Salvation Army Kroc CenterPosted 4 days ago
- Two Pups Wellness Fund Launches ‘Grown Pups for Grown Ups’ ProgramPosted 5 days ago
- Fiesta Bowl Announces Volunteer of the Year Award WinnersPosted 6 days ago
- 17,000 Meals Donated During ‘March Out Hunger’ Food DrivePosted 6 days ago
Old Bags Luncheon Raises $330K for Homeless Families
Event Name: Old Bags Luncheon
The Cause: Homeward Bound
The Mission: Homeward Bound creates pathways out of poverty for homeless families ready to make a change right here in the Valley.
Event Chair: Michelle DeJean Schechner
Honorary Chair & Luminary Award Recipient: Deborah Bateman
Top Sponsors: APS, Total Transit and National Bank of Arizona
Event Date: November 15, 2018
Event Venue: Arizona Biltmore
Fashion Show: Neiman Marcus presented a lovely ESCADA fashion show and all guests received a list of “must haves” for the season.
Dollars Raised: $330,000
Notable Moment: Designer Anthony Luciano attended the event and contributed a special custom handbag experience to the live auction.
Photos provided by Homeward Bound