- Phoenix Theatre to Change Name for 100th AnniversaryPosted 3 days ago
- Troupe Vertigo and The Phoenix Symphony to Perform ‘Cirque Swan Lake’Posted 3 days ago
- Arizona Good Business Summit Offers Solutions to Build Profit and CommunityPosted 1 week ago
- Senator Barry M. Goldwater’s Arizona Images Featured in Exhibition at Scottsdale’s Museum of the WestPosted 1 week ago
- Damien Sneed to Perform MLK Tribute on Jan. 25 at Mesa Arts CenterPosted 2 weeks ago
- Arizona Balloon Classic Coming Jan. 25-27, Benefiting United WayPosted 2 weeks ago
Old Bags Luncheon Raises $330K for Homeless Families
Event Name: Old Bags Luncheon
The Cause: Homeward Bound
The Mission: Homeward Bound creates pathways out of poverty for homeless families ready to make a change right here in the Valley.
Event Chair: Michelle DeJean Schechner
Honorary Chair & Luminary Award Recipient: Deborah Bateman
Top Sponsors: APS, Total Transit and National Bank of Arizona
Event Date: November 15, 2018
Event Venue: Arizona Biltmore
Fashion Show: Neiman Marcus presented a lovely ESCADA fashion show and all guests received a list of “must haves” for the season.
Dollars Raised: $330,000
Notable Moment: Designer Anthony Luciano attended the event and contributed a special custom handbag experience to the live auction.
Photos provided by Homeward Bound