- Yvette Gonzales, Carole Kauffman Elected To Experience Matters Board Of DirectorsPosted 2 days ago
- Back To School Clothing Drive Provides Uniforms, Clothing And Supplies To More Than 5,000 K-6 StudentsPosted 2 days ago
- State Arts Commission Delivers Over $2.63 Million To Arizona CommunitiesPosted 2 days ago
- Local Sports Bars Answer The Call For Much Needed Sport EquipmentPosted 4 days ago
- Local Dental Clinics Hosts July Back-To-School DrivePosted 5 days ago
- Scottsdale Active 20-30 Club Announces New Board MembersPosted 1 week ago
Old Bags Luncheon Raises $330K for Homeless Families
Event Name: Old Bags Luncheon
The Cause: Homeward Bound
The Mission: Homeward Bound creates pathways out of poverty for homeless families ready to make a change right here in the Valley.
Event Chair: Michelle DeJean Schechner
Honorary Chair & Luminary Award Recipient: Deborah Bateman
Top Sponsors: APS, Total Transit and National Bank of Arizona
Event Date: November 15, 2018
Event Venue: Arizona Biltmore
Fashion Show: Neiman Marcus presented a lovely ESCADA fashion show and all guests received a list of “must haves” for the season.
Dollars Raised: $330,000
Notable Moment: Designer Anthony Luciano attended the event and contributed a special custom handbag experience to the live auction.
Photos provided by Homeward Bound