- Yvette Gonzales, Carole Kauffman Elected To Experience Matters Board Of DirectorsPosted 1 day ago
- Back To School Clothing Drive Provides Uniforms, Clothing And Supplies To More Than 5,000 K-6 StudentsPosted 1 day ago
- State Arts Commission Delivers Over $2.63 Million To Arizona CommunitiesPosted 1 day ago
- Local Sports Bars Answer The Call For Much Needed Sport EquipmentPosted 3 days ago
- Local Dental Clinics Hosts July Back-To-School DrivePosted 4 days ago
- Scottsdale Active 20-30 Club Announces New Board MembersPosted 1 week ago
CopaBall Raises $675,000 and Makes a Big Announcement About the Future
The Event: 15th Annual CopaBall
The Cause: Maricopa Health Foundation
Mission or program funded: Maricopa Health Foundation supports Maricopa Integrated Health System (MIHS), the Valley’s only public teaching hospital and safety-net health system.
Awards Presented: Three awards were presented at this year’s gala: The 2018 Arizona Legacy Award went to First Things First, The 2018 Joey Ridenour Nursing Excellence Award went to Patricia Kardos, MSN, RN, CCRN and The J. Kipp Charlton Physician of Excellence Award went to William Johnson, MD.
Date held: October 27, 2018
Venue: J.W. Marriott Camelback Inn
Notable moment: The event highlighted “Care Reimagined,” as MIHS designs new models of care, modern facilities and thoughtfully planned access for those they serve. The history-making announcement from MIHS President and CEO Steve Purves was that MIHS will become Valleywise Health in mid-2019.