- Vitalyst Health Foundation Awards $564,700 in innovation GrantsPosted 38 mins ago
- Sonoran Desert Chorale Bids Farewell to Founder and Music DirectorPosted 22 hours ago
- Six Salt River Project Employees Honored for VolunteerismPosted 2 days ago
- Visit Mesa Becomes First-Ever Autism-Certified Destination Marketing OrganizationPosted 6 days ago
- Flinn Foundation Selects 20 Excelling Arizona High-School Seniors as 2019 Flinn ScholarsPosted 1 week ago
- Award-Winning Journalist Lisa Ling to Keynote United Way LuncheonPosted 1 week ago
The 29th Annual NiteFlite Golf Tournament and Gala Raises $616K
The Event: 29th Annual NiteFlite Golf Tournament and Gala
The Cause: Over a dozen children’s charities including The Care Fund and Boys Hope Girls Hope
The Mission: To better the lives of Valley children
Event Chair: Christopher Maderazzo
Event Date: October 19 and 20
Venue: The golf tournament was held at McCormick Ranch Golf Club and the formal gala was held at W Scottsdale Hotel.
Entertainment: Entertainment included rounds of golf at the popular golf tournament. The gala featured food and drinks from local restaurants, raffle prizes and emcees Johnhay Van Es and Rich Berra.
Quote: “We are overwhelmed by the amazing support we received from this year’s record-breaking NiteFlite Gala and are so excited about the positive impact this will have on our charity partners,” said NiteFlite Chairman, Christopher Maderazzo.
Dollars Raised: $616,000+