- Phoenix Theatre Company Celebrating Centennial Season With Lineup of Classic, Contemporary ProductionsPosted 9 hours ago
- Warners’ Celebrity Game Night Honors Fitzgerald, Raises $330K for Treasure HousePosted 1 day ago
- Arizona Citizens for the Arts’ ‘Rusty’ Foley Announces Summer RetirementPosted 1 week ago
- Local Philanthropist, Business Leader Latasha Causey Named CEO of Social Venture Partners ArizonaPosted 1 week ago
- ‘Glendale Works’ Program Strives to Create Jobs and Reduce HomelessnessPosted 2 weeks ago
- Scottsdale Museum of Contemporary Art to Launch 20th AnniversaryPosted 2 weeks ago
Polo Party Boasts Record Breaking Sales in 2018
Event: The Bentley Scottsdale Polo Championships
The Causes: The Arizona Humane Society, Driven Hearts, House of Refuge and Polo Cares.
The Mission: To raise funds for worthwhile Valley causes through the annual polo tournament.
The Venue: Westworld of Scottsdale
Date: November 10 and 11
Title Sponsor: Bentley
Presenting Sponsor: Talking Stick Resort
Entertainment: Guests were entertained by exciting polo matches all weekend long as well as a variety of musical and cultural performances by the Phoenix Symphony, Phoenix Theatre and more.
Notable Moment: 2018 served as the first time Ralph Lauren model and world famous polo player, Nacho Figueras played Scottsdale. He was part of the winning Barrett-Jackson Aspen Valley Polo Team.
Photos: Dave Seibert