- FirstBank Employees Go Undercover as Servers & Pay for Dozens of Diners in “Give it Forward” CampaignPosted 3 hours ago
- Red Cross Honors Four Phoenix Residents for Outstanding Volunteer WorkPosted 9 hours ago
- Largest Easter Egg Hunt in South Phoenix to be Hosted by Salvation Army Kroc CenterPosted 4 days ago
- Two Pups Wellness Fund Launches ‘Grown Pups for Grown Ups’ ProgramPosted 5 days ago
- Fiesta Bowl Announces Volunteer of the Year Award WinnersPosted 6 days ago
- 17,000 Meals Donated During ‘March Out Hunger’ Food DrivePosted 6 days ago
Polo Party Boasts Record Breaking Sales in 2018
Event: The Bentley Scottsdale Polo Championships
The Causes: The Arizona Humane Society, Driven Hearts, House of Refuge and Polo Cares.
The Mission: To raise funds for worthwhile Valley causes through the annual polo tournament.
The Venue: Westworld of Scottsdale
Date: November 10 and 11
Title Sponsor: Bentley
Presenting Sponsor: Talking Stick Resort
Entertainment: Guests were entertained by exciting polo matches all weekend long as well as a variety of musical and cultural performances by the Phoenix Symphony, Phoenix Theatre and more.
Notable Moment: 2018 served as the first time Ralph Lauren model and world famous polo player, Nacho Figueras played Scottsdale. He was part of the winning Barrett-Jackson Aspen Valley Polo Team.
Photos: Dave Seibert