- John Graham and Colleen Jennings-Roggensack Named Valley Leadership’s Man & Woman of the YearPosted 2 weeks ago
- Fuel of the Nonprofit CommunityPosted 3 weeks ago
- Cool to Be KindPosted 3 weeks ago
- Office Doors: Rita Brock-PeriniPosted 3 weeks ago
- 10 Questions with Mike NealyPosted 3 weeks ago
- Rare Works by Henri Matisse on Display at the Heard Museum Beginning October 29Posted 4 weeks ago
Octane Raceway and Bachelor Star Arie Luyendyk Jr. Raise Funds for Phoenix Children’s Hospital
Event: Octane Raceway’s 15th Anniversary
The Cause: Phoenix Children’s Hospital // phoenixchildrens.org
The Mission: Phoenix Children’s Hospital offers a variety of world-class clinical programs to treat children.
Event Date: October 6
Event Venue: Octane Raceway
Entertainment: Meet and greet opportunity and kart races against professional racer and Bachelor star Arie Luyendyk Jr.
Dollars Raised: $6,000