- Phoenix Theatre to Change Name for 100th AnniversaryPosted 3 days ago
- Troupe Vertigo and The Phoenix Symphony to Perform ‘Cirque Swan Lake’Posted 3 days ago
- Arizona Good Business Summit Offers Solutions to Build Profit and CommunityPosted 1 week ago
- Senator Barry M. Goldwater’s Arizona Images Featured in Exhibition at Scottsdale’s Museum of the WestPosted 1 week ago
- Damien Sneed to Perform MLK Tribute on Jan. 25 at Mesa Arts CenterPosted 2 weeks ago
- Arizona Balloon Classic Coming Jan. 25-27, Benefiting United WayPosted 2 weeks ago
Key to the Cure Raises Funds for Breast and Ovarian Cancer
The Event: Key to the Cure
The Cause: TGen // tgen.org
Mission or program funded: Breast and ovarian cancer research through TGen.
Co-Chairs: Jan Lewis, Mary Ellen McKee and Lisa Portigal
Date held: October 5
Venue: Saks 5th Avenue Biltmore
Entertainment: “Best of Saks” fashion show styled by Margarett Merritt with a Zang Toi finale featuring the Spring 2019 collection that just debuted in NYFW a few weeks prior.
Notable moment: Zang Toi attended and walked the runway following his finale.