- Local Sports Bars Answer The Call For Much Needed Sport EquipmentPosted 2 hours ago
- Local Dental Clinics Hosts July Back-To-School DrivePosted 1 day ago
- Scottsdale Active 20-30 Club Announces New Board MembersPosted 5 days ago
- Ad Agency Employees Pack Nearly 13,000 Meals for Local Children And FamiliesPosted 5 days ago
- Blood Emergency: Red Cross Issues Urgent Call For Blood And Platelet DonorsPosted 5 days ago
- Scottsdale Chamber Announces Nominations Now Open For 34th Annual Sterling AwardsPosted 1 week ago
Key to the Cure Raises Funds for Breast and Ovarian Cancer
The Event: Key to the Cure
The Cause: TGen // tgen.org
Mission or program funded: Breast and ovarian cancer research through TGen.
Co-Chairs: Jan Lewis, Mary Ellen McKee and Lisa Portigal
Date held: October 5
Venue: Saks 5th Avenue Biltmore
Entertainment: “Best of Saks” fashion show styled by Margarett Merritt with a Zang Toi finale featuring the Spring 2019 collection that just debuted in NYFW a few weeks prior.
Notable moment: Zang Toi attended and walked the runway following his finale.