- John Graham and Colleen Jennings-Roggensack Named Valley Leadership’s Man & Woman of the YearPosted 2 weeks ago
- Fuel of the Nonprofit CommunityPosted 3 weeks ago
- Cool to Be KindPosted 3 weeks ago
- Office Doors: Rita Brock-PeriniPosted 3 weeks ago
- 10 Questions with Mike NealyPosted 3 weeks ago
- Rare Works by Henri Matisse on Display at the Heard Museum Beginning October 29Posted 4 weeks ago
Key to the Cure Raises Funds for Breast and Ovarian Cancer
The Event: Key to the Cure
The Cause: TGen // tgen.org
Mission or program funded: Breast and ovarian cancer research through TGen.
Co-Chairs: Jan Lewis, Mary Ellen McKee and Lisa Portigal
Date held: October 5
Venue: Saks 5th Avenue Biltmore
Entertainment: “Best of Saks” fashion show styled by Margarett Merritt with a Zang Toi finale featuring the Spring 2019 collection that just debuted in NYFW a few weeks prior.
Notable moment: Zang Toi attended and walked the runway following his finale.