- Phoenix Theatre Company Celebrating Centennial Season With Lineup of Classic, Contemporary ProductionsPosted 1 day ago
- Warners’ Celebrity Game Night Honors Fitzgerald, Raises $330K for Treasure HousePosted 2 days ago
- Arizona Citizens for the Arts’ ‘Rusty’ Foley Announces Summer RetirementPosted 1 week ago
- Local Philanthropist, Business Leader Latasha Causey Named CEO of Social Venture Partners ArizonaPosted 1 week ago
- ‘Glendale Works’ Program Strives to Create Jobs and Reduce HomelessnessPosted 2 weeks ago
- Scottsdale Museum of Contemporary Art to Launch 20th AnniversaryPosted 2 weeks ago
HonorHealth Foundation’s Night of Gold Raises Funds for Health and Human Services
Event: Night of Gold
The Cause: HonorHealth Foundation // honorhealth.com
Mission: Over the past 49 years, Night of Gold has raised more than $8.5 million to benefit the community services of HonorHealth Desert Mission. Proceeds from the event will continue to support Desert Mission’s many health and human service programs.
Chairs: Cheryl Melocik served as chair, with Laura Williams as vice chair
Honorary Chair: Kathryn Lincoln
Event Date: October 20, 2018
Venue: Arizona Biltmore
Entertainment: Guests enjoyed dancing to live music from Affinity. Emmy award winning journalist and 3TV news anchor, Brandon Lee served as emcee.
Program Highlight: The event included a special tribute to David C. Lincoln and recognized the many generations of the Lincoln family for their ongoing support over the past 80 years of the patient and community programs provided by HonorHealth Desert Mission and HonorHealth.