- Desert Financial Awards $47,500 In Scholarships To 15 StudentsPosted 2 days ago
- Arizona Community Foundation And Donors Distribute $65 Million In 2019 Fiscal YearPosted 3 days ago
- UMOM Announces $1.1 Million Grant From Bob & Renee Parsons FoundationPosted 4 days ago
- Ballet Arizona To Receive $30K From National Endowment For The ArtsPosted 4 days ago
- Charity Provides Furniture To 500th Family Moving Out Of HomelessnessPosted 4 days ago
- Heroes At Heart Coffee & Tea Launches To Benefit First Responders of Phoenix Metro & 100 Club Of AZPosted 4 days ago
HonorHealth Foundation’s Night of Gold Raises Funds for Health and Human Services
Event: Night of Gold
The Cause: HonorHealth Foundation // honorhealth.com
Mission: Over the past 49 years, Night of Gold has raised more than $8.5 million to benefit the community services of HonorHealth Desert Mission. Proceeds from the event will continue to support Desert Mission’s many health and human service programs.
Chairs: Cheryl Melocik served as chair, with Laura Williams as vice chair
Honorary Chair: Kathryn Lincoln
Event Date: October 20, 2018
Venue: Arizona Biltmore
Entertainment: Guests enjoyed dancing to live music from Affinity. Emmy award winning journalist and 3TV news anchor, Brandon Lee served as emcee.
Program Highlight: The event included a special tribute to David C. Lincoln and recognized the many generations of the Lincoln family for their ongoing support over the past 80 years of the patient and community programs provided by HonorHealth Desert Mission and HonorHealth.