- Phoenix Theatre Company Celebrating Centennial Season With Lineup of Classic, Contemporary ProductionsPosted 1 day ago
- Warners’ Celebrity Game Night Honors Fitzgerald, Raises $330K for Treasure HousePosted 2 days ago
- Arizona Citizens for the Arts’ ‘Rusty’ Foley Announces Summer RetirementPosted 1 week ago
- Local Philanthropist, Business Leader Latasha Causey Named CEO of Social Venture Partners ArizonaPosted 1 week ago
- ‘Glendale Works’ Program Strives to Create Jobs and Reduce HomelessnessPosted 2 weeks ago
- Scottsdale Museum of Contemporary Art to Launch 20th AnniversaryPosted 2 weeks ago
Annual Author’s Luncheon Supports Arizona Women’s Board, Kidney Disease
The Event: Authors Luncheon 2018
The Cause: The Arizona Women’s Board // authorsluncheonaz.org
Mission: The mission of the Arizona Women’s Board is a commitment to the prevention of kidney disease through awareness, education and research and to improve the quality of life for Arizonans with kidney disease.
The board’s mission honors the legacy of its founder, Erma Bombeck, a bestselling author who fought kidney disease.
Event Chair: Kathleen McClain
Event Date: November 3, 2018
Venue: JW Marriott Desert Ridge Resort and Spa
Keynote Speaker: Author and luncheon emcee Adriana Trigiani had event attendees laughing throughout the program as she wove for wit and humor into each author’s introduction to present their current work.
Photo Credit: Colleen Katz