- Desert Financial Awards $47,500 In Scholarships To 15 StudentsPosted 3 days ago
- Arizona Community Foundation And Donors Distribute $65 Million In 2019 Fiscal YearPosted 3 days ago
- UMOM Announces $1.1 Million Grant From Bob & Renee Parsons FoundationPosted 4 days ago
- Ballet Arizona To Receive $30K From National Endowment For The ArtsPosted 4 days ago
- Charity Provides Furniture To 500th Family Moving Out Of HomelessnessPosted 5 days ago
- Heroes At Heart Coffee & Tea Launches To Benefit First Responders of Phoenix Metro & 100 Club Of AZPosted 5 days ago
Annual Author’s Luncheon Supports Arizona Women’s Board, Kidney Disease
The Event: Authors Luncheon 2018
The Cause: The Arizona Women’s Board // authorsluncheonaz.org
Mission: The mission of the Arizona Women’s Board is a commitment to the prevention of kidney disease through awareness, education and research and to improve the quality of life for Arizonans with kidney disease.
The board’s mission honors the legacy of its founder, Erma Bombeck, a bestselling author who fought kidney disease.
Event Chair: Kathleen McClain
Event Date: November 3, 2018
Venue: JW Marriott Desert Ridge Resort and Spa
Keynote Speaker: Author and luncheon emcee Adriana Trigiani had event attendees laughing throughout the program as she wove for wit and humor into each author’s introduction to present their current work.
Photo Credit: Colleen Katz