- Phoenix Theatre Company Celebrating Centennial Season With Lineup of Classic, Contemporary ProductionsPosted 22 hours ago
- Warners’ Celebrity Game Night Honors Fitzgerald, Raises $330K for Treasure HousePosted 2 days ago
- Arizona Citizens for the Arts’ ‘Rusty’ Foley Announces Summer RetirementPosted 1 week ago
- Local Philanthropist, Business Leader Latasha Causey Named CEO of Social Venture Partners ArizonaPosted 1 week ago
- ‘Glendale Works’ Program Strives to Create Jobs and Reduce HomelessnessPosted 2 weeks ago
- Scottsdale Museum of Contemporary Art to Launch 20th AnniversaryPosted 2 weeks ago
4th Annual Phoenix Knuckle Ball Raises Funds for The Joe Niekro Foundation
Event Name: The 4th Annual Phoenix Knuckle Ball
The Cause: The Joe Niekro Foundation // joeniekrofoundation.org
Mission: To support patients and families, research, treatment and awareness of Brain Aneurysms, AVMs and Hemorrhagic Strokes.
Sponsors: Banner University Medicine Neuroscience Institute, Nancy Hanley, Penumbra, Cerenovus, Encompass Health, Smart Practice & Fox Sports Arizona.
Event Date: November 3, 2018
Venue: Hyatt Regency Scottsdale in Gainey Ranch
Keynote Speaker: Chicago White Sox Pitcher Danny Farquhar
Notable Moment: Patients recognizing some of the valley’s top neurosurgery talent.
Photos by Elena & Jim Thornton and Laurent Lanee.