- Desert Financial Awards $47,500 In Scholarships To 15 StudentsPosted 3 days ago
- Arizona Community Foundation And Donors Distribute $65 Million In 2019 Fiscal YearPosted 3 days ago
- UMOM Announces $1.1 Million Grant From Bob & Renee Parsons FoundationPosted 4 days ago
- Ballet Arizona To Receive $30K From National Endowment For The ArtsPosted 4 days ago
- Charity Provides Furniture To 500th Family Moving Out Of HomelessnessPosted 5 days ago
- Heroes At Heart Coffee & Tea Launches To Benefit First Responders of Phoenix Metro & 100 Club Of AZPosted 5 days ago
4th Annual Phoenix Knuckle Ball Raises Funds for The Joe Niekro Foundation
Event Name: The 4th Annual Phoenix Knuckle Ball
The Cause: The Joe Niekro Foundation // joeniekrofoundation.org
Mission: To support patients and families, research, treatment and awareness of Brain Aneurysms, AVMs and Hemorrhagic Strokes.
Sponsors: Banner University Medicine Neuroscience Institute, Nancy Hanley, Penumbra, Cerenovus, Encompass Health, Smart Practice & Fox Sports Arizona.
Event Date: November 3, 2018
Venue: Hyatt Regency Scottsdale in Gainey Ranch
Keynote Speaker: Chicago White Sox Pitcher Danny Farquhar
Notable Moment: Patients recognizing some of the valley’s top neurosurgery talent.
Photos by Elena & Jim Thornton and Laurent Lanee.