- Desert Financial Awards $47,500 In Scholarships To 15 StudentsPosted 3 days ago
- Arizona Community Foundation And Donors Distribute $65 Million In 2019 Fiscal YearPosted 3 days ago
- UMOM Announces $1.1 Million Grant From Bob & Renee Parsons FoundationPosted 4 days ago
- Ballet Arizona To Receive $30K From National Endowment For The ArtsPosted 4 days ago
- Charity Provides Furniture To 500th Family Moving Out Of HomelessnessPosted 5 days ago
- Heroes At Heart Coffee & Tea Launches To Benefit First Responders of Phoenix Metro & 100 Club Of AZPosted 5 days ago
Phoenix Festival of the Arts Returns for Seventh Year
The Phoenix Festival of the Arts will return to Hance Park December 7 through 9, bringing live music and entertainment, local art vendors, a mural project, food and more.
The festival currently has 187 vendors who will be selling all kinds of one-of-a-kind, local art pieces for the upcoming holiday season.
Entertainment will take place across three stages, with Fairy Bones, Aunt B, Some Dark Hollow, the Blood Feud Family Singers and 76th Street headlining the event. There will also be circus performances, dance ensembles, spoken word poets, choral groups and more.
This year’s food truck lineup will include favorites such as 2 Fat Guys Grilled Cheese, Freak Brothers Pizza, The Fry Bread Truck and many more.
This year’s Phoenix Mural Project organized by Hugo Medina will feature thirty local artists painting live throughout the event. Mural panels will be sold during the event to raise funds for the artists and Phoenix Center for the Arts.