- Phoenix Theatre Company Celebrating Centennial Season With Lineup of Classic, Contemporary ProductionsPosted 1 day ago
- Warners’ Celebrity Game Night Honors Fitzgerald, Raises $330K for Treasure HousePosted 2 days ago
- Arizona Citizens for the Arts’ ‘Rusty’ Foley Announces Summer RetirementPosted 1 week ago
- Local Philanthropist, Business Leader Latasha Causey Named CEO of Social Venture Partners ArizonaPosted 1 week ago
- ‘Glendale Works’ Program Strives to Create Jobs and Reduce HomelessnessPosted 2 weeks ago
- Scottsdale Museum of Contemporary Art to Launch 20th AnniversaryPosted 2 weeks ago
Phoenix Festival of the Arts Returns for Seventh Year
The Phoenix Festival of the Arts will return to Hance Park December 7 through 9, bringing live music and entertainment, local art vendors, a mural project, food and more.
The festival currently has 187 vendors who will be selling all kinds of one-of-a-kind, local art pieces for the upcoming holiday season.
Entertainment will take place across three stages, with Fairy Bones, Aunt B, Some Dark Hollow, the Blood Feud Family Singers and 76th Street headlining the event. There will also be circus performances, dance ensembles, spoken word poets, choral groups and more.
This year’s food truck lineup will include favorites such as 2 Fat Guys Grilled Cheese, Freak Brothers Pizza, The Fry Bread Truck and many more.
This year’s Phoenix Mural Project organized by Hugo Medina will feature thirty local artists painting live throughout the event. Mural panels will be sold during the event to raise funds for the artists and Phoenix Center for the Arts.