- Canal Convergence’s ‘Reflection Rising’ Receives National Honor From Public Art NetworkPosted 21 hours ago
- The Board Of Visitors Announces The 2020 Flower GirlsPosted 4 days ago
- Joseph Benesh Named Executive Director Of Arizona Citizens For The ArtsPosted 4 days ago
- Young Father Finds Year Up Arizona Program To Build Future For Himself And His FamilyPosted 5 days ago
- Delta Dental Of Arizona Gives Grant Towards Dental Care Project For Formerly Homeless Children And MothersPosted 5 days ago
- Franciscan Renewal Center Opens New Community Life FacilityPosted 5 days ago
New Event Raises Funds for the Arizona Broadway Theatre Costume Shop
The Event: 6th Annual Broadway Ball Luncheon and Fashion Show
The Cause: Arizona Broadway Theatre / azbroadway.org
Funds raised: More than $13,000 for Arizona Broadway Theatre and the ABT Costume Shop
Co-Chairs: ABT Trustee Sharon Jarnagin
Event sponsors: Sun Health at Home and Red Bird Farms
Entertainment: A fashion show was presented by the Calle Rose collection. All clothing items were available for purchase during a two-day Calle Rose Boutique staged in the theatre lobby.
Notable moment: Theatre CEO and executive producer Kiel Klaphake welcomed more than 150 attendees to the inaugural event in the theatre’s Encore Room surrounded by vintage costumes from recent and past Mainstage productions.