- Phoenix Theatre Company Celebrating Centennial Season With Lineup of Classic, Contemporary ProductionsPosted 1 day ago
- Warners’ Celebrity Game Night Honors Fitzgerald, Raises $330K for Treasure HousePosted 2 days ago
- Arizona Citizens for the Arts’ ‘Rusty’ Foley Announces Summer RetirementPosted 1 week ago
- Local Philanthropist, Business Leader Latasha Causey Named CEO of Social Venture Partners ArizonaPosted 1 week ago
- ‘Glendale Works’ Program Strives to Create Jobs and Reduce HomelessnessPosted 2 weeks ago
- Scottsdale Museum of Contemporary Art to Launch 20th AnniversaryPosted 2 weeks ago
New Event Raises Funds for the Arizona Broadway Theatre Costume Shop
The Event: 6th Annual Broadway Ball Luncheon and Fashion Show
The Cause: Arizona Broadway Theatre / azbroadway.org
Funds raised: More than $13,000 for Arizona Broadway Theatre and the ABT Costume Shop
Co-Chairs: ABT Trustee Sharon Jarnagin
Event sponsors: Sun Health at Home and Red Bird Farms
Entertainment: A fashion show was presented by the Calle Rose collection. All clothing items were available for purchase during a two-day Calle Rose Boutique staged in the theatre lobby.
Notable moment: Theatre CEO and executive producer Kiel Klaphake welcomed more than 150 attendees to the inaugural event in the theatre’s Encore Room surrounded by vintage costumes from recent and past Mainstage productions.