- John Graham and Colleen Jennings-Roggensack Named Valley Leadership’s Man & Woman of the YearPosted 2 weeks ago
- Fuel of the Nonprofit CommunityPosted 3 weeks ago
- Cool to Be KindPosted 3 weeks ago
- Office Doors: Rita Brock-PeriniPosted 3 weeks ago
- 10 Questions with Mike NealyPosted 3 weeks ago
- Rare Works by Henri Matisse on Display at the Heard Museum Beginning October 29Posted 4 weeks ago
10-Year-Old Entrepreneur Raises $10K for Breast Cancer Awareness
10-year-old Brianna created Brianna B Cares to raise breast cancer awareness in honor of her grandmother, who is fighting breast cancer for a second time, and her great grandmother who passed away from breast cancer.
Brianna produces and sells the soaps, with $1 of each soap benefitting Don’t be a Chump! Check for a Lump!, a local breast cancer nonprofit that provides patients with resources such as free wigs, mammograms and prevention workshops.
So far, Brianna has been able to raise $10,000, allowing the organization to provide all 31 women previously on its wait list with free, new wigs.
To learn more, or purchase one of Brianna’s soaps, visit www.briannabcares.com