- Creighton University Announces Construction of $100M Medical Campus in PhoenixPosted 3 days ago
- Frontdoors Media Launches Several New Initiatives To Expand Reach in Community — Including New Print MagazinePosted 1 week ago
- ‘Operation Uplift’ Valley of the Sun United Way Civic Service Campaign Kicks OffPosted 2 weeks ago
- Finding A RainbowPosted 2 weeks ago
- Charity Spotlight: one-n-tenPosted 2 weeks ago
- Suited with Confidence, Hope and StylePosted 2 weeks ago
10-Year-Old Entrepreneur Raises $10K for Breast Cancer Awareness
10-year-old Brianna created Brianna B Cares to raise breast cancer awareness in honor of her grandmother, who is fighting breast cancer for a second time, and her great grandmother who passed away from breast cancer.
Brianna produces and sells the soaps, with $1 of each soap benefitting Don’t be a Chump! Check for a Lump!, a local breast cancer nonprofit that provides patients with resources such as free wigs, mammograms and prevention workshops.
So far, Brianna has been able to raise $10,000, allowing the organization to provide all 31 women previously on its wait list with free, new wigs.
To learn more, or purchase one of Brianna’s soaps, visit www.briannabcares.com