- Local Sports Bars Answer The Call For Much Needed Sport EquipmentPosted 2 hours ago
- Local Dental Clinics Hosts July Back-To-School DrivePosted 1 day ago
- Scottsdale Active 20-30 Club Announces New Board MembersPosted 5 days ago
- Ad Agency Employees Pack Nearly 13,000 Meals for Local Children And FamiliesPosted 5 days ago
- Blood Emergency: Red Cross Issues Urgent Call For Blood And Platelet DonorsPosted 5 days ago
- Scottsdale Chamber Announces Nominations Now Open For 34th Annual Sterling AwardsPosted 1 week ago
10-Year-Old Entrepreneur Raises $10K for Breast Cancer Awareness
10-year-old Brianna created Brianna B Cares to raise breast cancer awareness in honor of her grandmother, who is fighting breast cancer for a second time, and her great grandmother who passed away from breast cancer.
Brianna produces and sells the soaps, with $1 of each soap benefitting Don’t be a Chump! Check for a Lump!, a local breast cancer nonprofit that provides patients with resources such as free wigs, mammograms and prevention workshops.
So far, Brianna has been able to raise $10,000, allowing the organization to provide all 31 women previously on its wait list with free, new wigs.
To learn more, or purchase one of Brianna’s soaps, visit www.briannabcares.com