- Phoenix Theatre Company Celebrating Centennial Season With Lineup of Classic, Contemporary ProductionsPosted 1 day ago
- Warners’ Celebrity Game Night Honors Fitzgerald, Raises $330K for Treasure HousePosted 2 days ago
- Arizona Citizens for the Arts’ ‘Rusty’ Foley Announces Summer RetirementPosted 1 week ago
- Local Philanthropist, Business Leader Latasha Causey Named CEO of Social Venture Partners ArizonaPosted 1 week ago
- ‘Glendale Works’ Program Strives to Create Jobs and Reduce HomelessnessPosted 2 weeks ago
- Scottsdale Museum of Contemporary Art to Launch 20th AnniversaryPosted 2 weeks ago
10-Year-Old Entrepreneur Raises $10K for Breast Cancer Awareness
10-year-old Brianna created Brianna B Cares to raise breast cancer awareness in honor of her grandmother, who is fighting breast cancer for a second time, and her great grandmother who passed away from breast cancer.
Brianna produces and sells the soaps, with $1 of each soap benefitting Don’t be a Chump! Check for a Lump!, a local breast cancer nonprofit that provides patients with resources such as free wigs, mammograms and prevention workshops.
So far, Brianna has been able to raise $10,000, allowing the organization to provide all 31 women previously on its wait list with free, new wigs.
To learn more, or purchase one of Brianna’s soaps, visit www.briannabcares.com