- Desert Financial Awards $47,500 In Scholarships To 15 StudentsPosted 3 days ago
- Arizona Community Foundation And Donors Distribute $65 Million In 2019 Fiscal YearPosted 3 days ago
- UMOM Announces $1.1 Million Grant From Bob & Renee Parsons FoundationPosted 4 days ago
- Ballet Arizona To Receive $30K From National Endowment For The ArtsPosted 4 days ago
- Charity Provides Furniture To 500th Family Moving Out Of HomelessnessPosted 5 days ago
- Heroes At Heart Coffee & Tea Launches To Benefit First Responders of Phoenix Metro & 100 Club Of AZPosted 5 days ago
Frontdoors Five: Summer Cocktails
The kids are back in school and summer trips might be ending, but it’s still hot here in Phoenix which means we’re extending our vacation mode as long as possible, and what better way to do so than with a refreshing cocktail? Whether you’re looking for a poolside fix or the comforts of an air conditioned bar, we have something for you.
1. Baja at The Phoenician’s Thirsty Camel
While you may not actually be in Mexico, you can achieve the feeling (kind of) at The Phoenician’s newest lounge. Enjoy this sweet and spicy cocktail complete with vodka, passion fruit puree, lime juice, chili syrup, fee’s orange bitters and ginger beer.
2. Berry Hydration at the Hotel Adeline pool
Old Town Scottsdale
Enjoy one of the pool of one of the Valley’s newest resorts with a cocktail. We love the Berry Hydration because the coconut provides some much-needed hydration while the vodka, raspberry, mint and lime provides a kick of fruit flavor.
3. The Amalfi Frappé at Bitter & Twisted Cocktail Parlour
It’s nearly impossible to go wrong at Phoenix’s award-winning cocktail bar, Bitter & Twister, but for summer we recommend this recently featured cocktail. It’s icy, refreshing and crafted with their homemade limoncello.
4. Pirate’s Remorse at Undertow
This tiki bar is a vacation-like experience on its own, but paired with this delicious cocktail you’ll feel like you’re at the beach in no time. It combines guava, Galliano, aged rum, honey, vanilla, lime and nutmeg for sweet, yet unique tropical taste.
5. Namaste Beaches at The Beverly
This bar is chic, fun and dark enough that you’ll forget about the blazing sun and 100+ degree temperatures outside. Plus, the Namaste Beaches is the perfect summer drink mixed with Cîroc summer colada vodka, coconut, basil and lime juice.