- John Graham and Colleen Jennings-Roggensack Named Valley Leadership’s Man & Woman of the YearPosted 2 weeks ago
- Fuel of the Nonprofit CommunityPosted 3 weeks ago
- Cool to Be KindPosted 3 weeks ago
- Office Doors: Rita Brock-PeriniPosted 3 weeks ago
- 10 Questions with Mike NealyPosted 3 weeks ago
- Rare Works by Henri Matisse on Display at the Heard Museum Beginning October 29Posted 4 weeks ago
Frontdoors Five: New Valley Spots Worth Checking Out
As temperatures come down and Arizonans’ willingness to venture out air conditioning increases, so has the number of new restaurants and venues. We rounded up a few of our favorites here.
1. The Churchill
The Churchill is an indoor courtyard space housing ten small businesses — making it the perfect place to enjoy food, drinks, shopping, pop up art galleries and even fitness classes. Some of its tenants include The Pobrecito Cocktails, State Forty Eight and Freak Brothers Pizza.
2.. Mi Vegana Madre
The popular food truck turned restaurant serves vegan versions of Mexican food standbys such nachos al pastor, carne asada tacos and empanadas.
3. Muse & Market
This European inspired breakfast and lunch spot features French breakfast classics like crepes and the croque-madame as well as lunch options ranging from paninis to poutine.
4. Ghost Ranch
Ghost Ranch is the latest concept by Aaron Chamberlin, the chef and restauranteur behind St. Francis and Taco Chelo. The restaurant features modern southwestern cuisine with dishes like green chile stew, taco platters and “cowboy steaks.”
5. The Larry
The new concept serves breakfast, lunch, happy hour and drinks in addition to grab and go meals for those who don’t have the time to sit and dine. Menu items include sandwiches, pizzas and French toast, to name a few.