- Creighton University Announces Construction of $100M Medical Campus in PhoenixPosted 2 days ago
- Frontdoors Media Launches Several New Initiatives To Expand Reach in Community — Including New Print MagazinePosted 1 week ago
- ‘Operation Uplift’ Valley of the Sun United Way Civic Service Campaign Kicks OffPosted 2 weeks ago
- Finding A RainbowPosted 2 weeks ago
- Charity Spotlight: one-n-tenPosted 2 weeks ago
- Suited with Confidence, Hope and StylePosted 2 weeks ago
Dancing Around the World-Themed Fundraiser Showcased 11 Teams with a Heart for LGTBQ Youth
Posted By Andrea Evans on August 29, 2018
The Event: Dancing for one-n-ten
The Cause: one-n-ten / /onenten.org
Mission or program funded: one-n-ten’s mission is to serve LGBTQ youth ages 11-24 by empowering them through social and service programs that promote self-expression, self-acceptance, leadership development and healthy life choices.
Event sponsors: Four Peaks Brewing Company, Bud Light and Tito’s Handmade Vodka
Venue: Tempe Center for the Arts
Notable moment: Overall Champions Oscar Solis and his partner Jacobi stole the show with a fast-paced Latin dance and Letitia Frye broke all fundraising records for this annual event.