- John Graham and Colleen Jennings-Roggensack Named Valley Leadership’s Man & Woman of the YearPosted 2 weeks ago
- Fuel of the Nonprofit CommunityPosted 3 weeks ago
- Cool to Be KindPosted 3 weeks ago
- Office Doors: Rita Brock-PeriniPosted 3 weeks ago
- 10 Questions with Mike NealyPosted 3 weeks ago
- Rare Works by Henri Matisse on Display at the Heard Museum Beginning October 29Posted 4 weeks ago
Dancing Around the World-Themed Fundraiser Showcased 11 Teams with a Heart for LGTBQ Youth
Posted By Andrea Evans on August 29, 2018
The Event: Dancing for one-n-ten
The Cause: one-n-ten / /onenten.org
Mission or program funded: one-n-ten’s mission is to serve LGBTQ youth ages 11-24 by empowering them through social and service programs that promote self-expression, self-acceptance, leadership development and healthy life choices.
Event sponsors: Four Peaks Brewing Company, Bud Light and Tito’s Handmade Vodka
Venue: Tempe Center for the Arts
Notable moment: Overall Champions Oscar Solis and his partner Jacobi stole the show with a fast-paced Latin dance and Letitia Frye broke all fundraising records for this annual event.