- Local Sports Bars Answer The Call For Much Needed Sport EquipmentPosted 2 hours ago
- Local Dental Clinics Hosts July Back-To-School DrivePosted 1 day ago
- Scottsdale Active 20-30 Club Announces New Board MembersPosted 5 days ago
- Ad Agency Employees Pack Nearly 13,000 Meals for Local Children And FamiliesPosted 5 days ago
- Blood Emergency: Red Cross Issues Urgent Call For Blood And Platelet DonorsPosted 5 days ago
- Scottsdale Chamber Announces Nominations Now Open For 34th Annual Sterling AwardsPosted 1 week ago
Dancing Around the World-Themed Fundraiser Showcased 11 Teams with a Heart for LGTBQ Youth
Posted By Andrea Evans on August 29, 2018
The Event: Dancing for one-n-ten
The Cause: one-n-ten / /onenten.org
Mission or program funded: one-n-ten’s mission is to serve LGBTQ youth ages 11-24 by empowering them through social and service programs that promote self-expression, self-acceptance, leadership development and healthy life choices.
Event sponsors: Four Peaks Brewing Company, Bud Light and Tito’s Handmade Vodka
Venue: Tempe Center for the Arts
Notable moment: Overall Champions Oscar Solis and his partner Jacobi stole the show with a fast-paced Latin dance and Letitia Frye broke all fundraising records for this annual event.