- Phoenix Theatre Company Celebrating Centennial Season With Lineup of Classic, Contemporary ProductionsPosted 1 day ago
- Warners’ Celebrity Game Night Honors Fitzgerald, Raises $330K for Treasure HousePosted 2 days ago
- Arizona Citizens for the Arts’ ‘Rusty’ Foley Announces Summer RetirementPosted 1 week ago
- Local Philanthropist, Business Leader Latasha Causey Named CEO of Social Venture Partners ArizonaPosted 1 week ago
- ‘Glendale Works’ Program Strives to Create Jobs and Reduce HomelessnessPosted 2 weeks ago
- Scottsdale Museum of Contemporary Art to Launch 20th AnniversaryPosted 2 weeks ago
Dancing Around the World-Themed Fundraiser Showcased 11 Teams with a Heart for LGTBQ Youth
Posted By Andrea Evans on August 29, 2018
The Event: Dancing for one-n-ten
The Cause: one-n-ten / /onenten.org
Mission or program funded: one-n-ten’s mission is to serve LGBTQ youth ages 11-24 by empowering them through social and service programs that promote self-expression, self-acceptance, leadership development and healthy life choices.
Event sponsors: Four Peaks Brewing Company, Bud Light and Tito’s Handmade Vodka
Venue: Tempe Center for the Arts
Notable moment: Overall Champions Oscar Solis and his partner Jacobi stole the show with a fast-paced Latin dance and Letitia Frye broke all fundraising records for this annual event.