- Phoenix Theatre Company Celebrating Centennial Season With Lineup of Classic, Contemporary ProductionsPosted 1 day ago
- Warners’ Celebrity Game Night Honors Fitzgerald, Raises $330K for Treasure HousePosted 2 days ago
- Arizona Citizens for the Arts’ ‘Rusty’ Foley Announces Summer RetirementPosted 1 week ago
- Local Philanthropist, Business Leader Latasha Causey Named CEO of Social Venture Partners ArizonaPosted 1 week ago
- ‘Glendale Works’ Program Strives to Create Jobs and Reduce HomelessnessPosted 2 weeks ago
- Scottsdale Museum of Contemporary Art to Launch 20th AnniversaryPosted 2 weeks ago
Whiskey Row Restaurant to Honor Community Service with New Program
Dierks Bentley’s Whiskey Row in Gilbert launched a new program this month to honor heroes engaged in community service within the Valley.
The Community Hero program allows community members to nominate someone who has shown the ability to make the community a better place.
“After receiving an overwhelming amount of support for our #RedForEd teacher dinners, we felt inspired to do more for the community of Gilbert, said Riot Hospitality Group’s community outreach and communications manager Sierra Hicks. “The Gilbert Community Hero campaign is a forum for the people of Gilbert to recognize those who have had a positive impact on our city.”
Each month a winner will be chosen to be recognized on social media and in the restaurant. They will receive a $500 gift card, a donation to the cause of their choice and a specially made plaque commemorating their achievements.
To nominate, visit: dierkswhiskeyrow.com/hero