- Resource, Refuge, Home: Valley Youth TheatrePosted 1 week ago
- Office Doors: Colleen Jennings-RoggensackPosted 1 week ago
- 10 Questions With Rusty FoleyPosted 1 week ago
- Virginia G. Piper Charitable Trust Celebrates $400 Million Invested in the ValleyPosted 1 month ago
- Fashion is Art at Fashion by Robert BlackPosted 1 month ago
- Education InnovationPosted 1 month ago
Whiskey Row Restaurant to Honor Community Service with New Program
Dierks Bentley’s Whiskey Row in Gilbert launched a new program this month to honor heroes engaged in community service within the Valley.
The Community Hero program allows community members to nominate someone who has shown the ability to make the community a better place.
“After receiving an overwhelming amount of support for our #RedForEd teacher dinners, we felt inspired to do more for the community of Gilbert, said Riot Hospitality Group’s community outreach and communications manager Sierra Hicks. “The Gilbert Community Hero campaign is a forum for the people of Gilbert to recognize those who have had a positive impact on our city.”
Each month a winner will be chosen to be recognized on social media and in the restaurant. They will receive a $500 gift card, a donation to the cause of their choice and a specially made plaque commemorating their achievements.
To nominate, visit: dierkswhiskeyrow.com/hero