- Charity Spotlight: Family PromisePosted 2 weeks ago
- Arizona’s Path to Becoming a Healthcare MeccaPosted 2 weeks ago
- Once Upon a MattressPosted 2 weeks ago
- Carey’s Corner: The Power of IntentionPosted 2 weeks ago
- Office Doors: Kimber LanningPosted 2 weeks ago
- 10 Questions with Ashley DeGooyerPosted 2 weeks ago
Miracle Treat Day Returns to Dairy Queen, Benefits Children’s Hospital
On Thursday, August 2 Dairy Queen is hosting its 13th Annual Miracle Treat Day, which donates at least $1 from each Blizzard purchase to the Phoenix Children’s Hospital.
Guests who enjoy any Blizzard from the menu throughout the entire day will automatically contribute to the health and healing of Valley children.
Last year’s event raised $1.9 million for Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals nationally, including nearly $84,000 in the Valley for Phoenix Children’s Hospital. Since the event’s beginning, it has raised more than $135 million nationally.
To find participating Dairy Queen locations, visit miracletreatday.com