- Desert Financial Awards $47,500 In Scholarships To 15 StudentsPosted 3 days ago
- Arizona Community Foundation And Donors Distribute $65 Million In 2019 Fiscal YearPosted 3 days ago
- UMOM Announces $1.1 Million Grant From Bob & Renee Parsons FoundationPosted 4 days ago
- Ballet Arizona To Receive $30K From National Endowment For The ArtsPosted 4 days ago
- Charity Provides Furniture To 500th Family Moving Out Of HomelessnessPosted 5 days ago
- Heroes At Heart Coffee & Tea Launches To Benefit First Responders of Phoenix Metro & 100 Club Of AZPosted 5 days ago
Miracle Treat Day Returns to Dairy Queen, Benefits Children’s Hospital
On Thursday, August 2 Dairy Queen is hosting its 13th Annual Miracle Treat Day, which donates at least $1 from each Blizzard purchase to the Phoenix Children’s Hospital.
Guests who enjoy any Blizzard from the menu throughout the entire day will automatically contribute to the health and healing of Valley children.
Last year’s event raised $1.9 million for Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals nationally, including nearly $84,000 in the Valley for Phoenix Children’s Hospital. Since the event’s beginning, it has raised more than $135 million nationally.
To find participating Dairy Queen locations, visit miracletreatday.com