- Phoenix Theatre Company Celebrating Centennial Season With Lineup of Classic, Contemporary ProductionsPosted 1 day ago
- Warners’ Celebrity Game Night Honors Fitzgerald, Raises $330K for Treasure HousePosted 2 days ago
- Arizona Citizens for the Arts’ ‘Rusty’ Foley Announces Summer RetirementPosted 1 week ago
- Local Philanthropist, Business Leader Latasha Causey Named CEO of Social Venture Partners ArizonaPosted 1 week ago
- ‘Glendale Works’ Program Strives to Create Jobs and Reduce HomelessnessPosted 2 weeks ago
- Scottsdale Museum of Contemporary Art to Launch 20th AnniversaryPosted 2 weeks ago
Miracle Treat Day Returns to Dairy Queen, Benefits Children’s Hospital
On Thursday, August 2 Dairy Queen is hosting its 13th Annual Miracle Treat Day, which donates at least $1 from each Blizzard purchase to the Phoenix Children’s Hospital.
Guests who enjoy any Blizzard from the menu throughout the entire day will automatically contribute to the health and healing of Valley children.
Last year’s event raised $1.9 million for Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals nationally, including nearly $84,000 in the Valley for Phoenix Children’s Hospital. Since the event’s beginning, it has raised more than $135 million nationally.
To find participating Dairy Queen locations, visit miracletreatday.com