- Phoenix Suns Charities Surprises Genesis City with $100K “Playmaker” GrantPosted 9 hours ago
- Ryan House Announces Death of its Namesake, Ryan CottorPosted 1 day ago
- Gilbert Bike Shop Raising Funds to Donate Bikes to Grandchildren Raised by GrandparentsPosted 1 week ago
- Banner Health Foundation Awards $4.5 Million to 14 Programs StatewidePosted 1 week ago
- S.E.E.4VETS receives $100K donation from late actor/veteran William E. PhippsPosted 1 week ago
- Dorrance Family Foundation Provides $300,000 Matching Grant to Rancho FelizPosted 1 week ago
Miracle Treat Day Returns to Dairy Queen, Benefits Children’s Hospital
On Thursday, August 2 Dairy Queen is hosting its 13th Annual Miracle Treat Day, which donates at least $1 from each Blizzard purchase to the Phoenix Children’s Hospital.
Guests who enjoy any Blizzard from the menu throughout the entire day will automatically contribute to the health and healing of Valley children.
Last year’s event raised $1.9 million for Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals nationally, including nearly $84,000 in the Valley for Phoenix Children’s Hospital. Since the event’s beginning, it has raised more than $135 million nationally.
To find participating Dairy Queen locations, visit miracletreatday.com