- Resource, Refuge, Home: Valley Youth TheatrePosted 1 week ago
- Office Doors: Colleen Jennings-RoggensackPosted 1 week ago
- 10 Questions With Rusty FoleyPosted 1 week ago
- Virginia G. Piper Charitable Trust Celebrates $400 Million Invested in the ValleyPosted 1 month ago
- Fashion is Art at Fashion by Robert BlackPosted 1 month ago
- Education InnovationPosted 1 month ago
Miracle Treat Day Returns to Dairy Queen, Benefits Children’s Hospital
On Thursday, August 2 Dairy Queen is hosting its 13th Annual Miracle Treat Day, which donates at least $1 from each Blizzard purchase to the Phoenix Children’s Hospital.
Guests who enjoy any Blizzard from the menu throughout the entire day will automatically contribute to the health and healing of Valley children.
Last year’s event raised $1.9 million for Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals nationally, including nearly $84,000 in the Valley for Phoenix Children’s Hospital. Since the event’s beginning, it has raised more than $135 million nationally.
To find participating Dairy Queen locations, visit miracletreatday.com