- Charity Spotlight: Family PromisePosted 2 weeks ago
- Arizona’s Path to Becoming a Healthcare MeccaPosted 2 weeks ago
- Once Upon a MattressPosted 2 weeks ago
- Carey’s Corner: The Power of IntentionPosted 2 weeks ago
- Office Doors: Kimber LanningPosted 2 weeks ago
- 10 Questions with Ashley DeGooyerPosted 2 weeks ago
19-Time Grammy Award-Winner Tony Bennett To Perform in Phoenix
Nineteen-time Grammy Award-winning musician Tony Bennett will perform with his daughter Antonia Bennett on Tuesday, August 7 at Celebrity Theatre in Phoenix.
Tony Bennett’s career has spanned over six decades, garnering dozens of platinum and gold records and 19 Grammy Awards, including the Grammy Lifetime Achievement Award. His top hits include “Steppin Out With My Baby” and “I Left My Heart in San Francisco.”
He is also a Kennedy Center Honoree, an NEA Jazz Master and a recipient of the United Nation’s Humanitarian and Citizen of the World honor. Additionally, he has participated in a variety of humanitarian efforts throughout his life and also boasts a successful career as a painter.
Antonia Bennett will open the performance with a collection of jazz and pop songs. She is a graduate of Berklee College of Music.
The event is put on by Danny Zelisko Presents. Doors open at 5:30 p.m.