- Phoenix Theatre Company Celebrating Centennial Season With Lineup of Classic, Contemporary ProductionsPosted 2 days ago
- Warners’ Celebrity Game Night Honors Fitzgerald, Raises $330K for Treasure HousePosted 3 days ago
- Arizona Citizens for the Arts’ ‘Rusty’ Foley Announces Summer RetirementPosted 2 weeks ago
- Local Philanthropist, Business Leader Latasha Causey Named CEO of Social Venture Partners ArizonaPosted 2 weeks ago
- ‘Glendale Works’ Program Strives to Create Jobs and Reduce HomelessnessPosted 2 weeks ago
- Scottsdale Museum of Contemporary Art to Launch 20th AnniversaryPosted 3 weeks ago
19-Time Grammy Award-Winner Tony Bennett To Perform in Phoenix
Nineteen-time Grammy Award-winning musician Tony Bennett will perform with his daughter Antonia Bennett on Tuesday, August 7 at Celebrity Theatre in Phoenix.
Tony Bennett’s career has spanned over six decades, garnering dozens of platinum and gold records and 19 Grammy Awards, including the Grammy Lifetime Achievement Award. His top hits include “Steppin Out With My Baby” and “I Left My Heart in San Francisco.”
He is also a Kennedy Center Honoree, an NEA Jazz Master and a recipient of the United Nation’s Humanitarian and Citizen of the World honor. Additionally, he has participated in a variety of humanitarian efforts throughout his life and also boasts a successful career as a painter.
Antonia Bennett will open the performance with a collection of jazz and pop songs. She is a graduate of Berklee College of Music.
The event is put on by Danny Zelisko Presents. Doors open at 5:30 p.m.