- Charity Spotlight: Family PromisePosted 2 weeks ago
- Arizona’s Path to Becoming a Healthcare MeccaPosted 2 weeks ago
- Once Upon a MattressPosted 2 weeks ago
- Carey’s Corner: The Power of IntentionPosted 2 weeks ago
- Office Doors: Kimber LanningPosted 2 weeks ago
- 10 Questions with Ashley DeGooyerPosted 2 weeks ago
Valley Leadership Pivot Party Graduates Class 39, Launches New Strategy
Valley Leadership hosted its “The Time is Now: VL’s Pivot Party” on Saturday, June 2 at the Heard Museum to celebrate the organization’s 39th Class and its new pivot to impact initiative.
The event served as an opportunity for Valley Leadership alumni, partners, supporters and community members to learn more about Valley Leadership’s future goals and approach to making a larger impact on the community as part of the #VLPivot campaign.
The event also welcomed the new Institute Class and allowed members to meet past members as well as former Man and Woman of the Year honorees.