- Phoenix Theatre Company Celebrating Centennial Season With Lineup of Classic, Contemporary ProductionsPosted 1 day ago
- Warners’ Celebrity Game Night Honors Fitzgerald, Raises $330K for Treasure HousePosted 2 days ago
- Arizona Citizens for the Arts’ ‘Rusty’ Foley Announces Summer RetirementPosted 1 week ago
- Local Philanthropist, Business Leader Latasha Causey Named CEO of Social Venture Partners ArizonaPosted 1 week ago
- ‘Glendale Works’ Program Strives to Create Jobs and Reduce HomelessnessPosted 2 weeks ago
- Scottsdale Museum of Contemporary Art to Launch 20th AnniversaryPosted 2 weeks ago
Valley Leadership Pivot Party Graduates Class 39, Launches New Strategy
Valley Leadership hosted its “The Time is Now: VL’s Pivot Party” on Saturday, June 2 at the Heard Museum to celebrate the organization’s 39th Class and its new pivot to impact initiative.
The event served as an opportunity for Valley Leadership alumni, partners, supporters and community members to learn more about Valley Leadership’s future goals and approach to making a larger impact on the community as part of the #VLPivot campaign.
The event also welcomed the new Institute Class and allowed members to meet past members as well as former Man and Woman of the Year honorees.