- Nancy Roach Retires From Ronald McDonald House Charities After Nearly 20 Years; National Search PlannedPosted 7 hours ago
- Canal Convergence’s ‘Reflection Rising’ Receives National Honor From Public Art NetworkPosted 1 day ago
- The Board Of Visitors Announces The 2020 Flower GirlsPosted 4 days ago
- Joseph Benesh Named Executive Director Of Arizona Citizens For The ArtsPosted 4 days ago
- Young Father Finds Year Up Arizona Program To Build Future For Himself And His FamilyPosted 5 days ago
- Delta Dental Of Arizona Gives Grant Towards Dental Care Project For Formerly Homeless Children And MothersPosted 5 days ago
Valley Leadership Pivot Party Graduates Class 39, Launches New Strategy
Valley Leadership hosted its “The Time is Now: VL’s Pivot Party” on Saturday, June 2 at the Heard Museum to celebrate the organization’s 39th Class and its new pivot to impact initiative.
The event served as an opportunity for Valley Leadership alumni, partners, supporters and community members to learn more about Valley Leadership’s future goals and approach to making a larger impact on the community as part of the #VLPivot campaign.
The event also welcomed the new Institute Class and allowed members to meet past members as well as former Man and Woman of the Year honorees.