- Ryan House Announces Death of its Namesake, Ryan CottorPosted 18 hours ago
- Gilbert Bike Shop Raising Funds to Donate Bikes to Grandchildren Raised by GrandparentsPosted 6 days ago
- Banner Health Foundation Awards $4.5 Million to 14 Programs StatewidePosted 7 days ago
- S.E.E.4VETS receives $100K donation from late actor/veteran William E. PhippsPosted 7 days ago
- Dorrance Family Foundation Provides $300,000 Matching Grant to Rancho FelizPosted 7 days ago
- Valley Leadership’s “Pivot Toward Impact” Movement Gets $1 Million Shot in the ArmPosted 1 week ago
Valley Leadership Pivot Party Graduates Class 39, Launches New Strategy
Valley Leadership hosted its “The Time is Now: VL’s Pivot Party” on Saturday, June 2 at the Heard Museum to celebrate the organization’s 39th Class and its new pivot to impact initiative.
The event served as an opportunity for Valley Leadership alumni, partners, supporters and community members to learn more about Valley Leadership’s future goals and approach to making a larger impact on the community as part of the #VLPivot campaign.
The event also welcomed the new Institute Class and allowed members to meet past members as well as former Man and Woman of the Year honorees.