- John Graham and Colleen Jennings-Roggensack Named Valley Leadership’s Man & Woman of the YearPosted 2 weeks ago
- Fuel of the Nonprofit CommunityPosted 2 weeks ago
- Cool to Be KindPosted 2 weeks ago
- Office Doors: Rita Brock-PeriniPosted 3 weeks ago
- 10 Questions with Mike NealyPosted 3 weeks ago
- Rare Works by Henri Matisse on Display at the Heard Museum Beginning October 29Posted 4 weeks ago
Junior League of Phoenix lights up the night with 5th Annual White Party
On April 28, the Junior League of Phoenix commemorated their season with their fifth annual White Party.
The league members, along with family, friends and new recruits sported their best all-white cocktail attire to cheers the year at the Scottsdale Resort at McCormick Ranch.
Vintage cars and a playful balloon backdrop set the scene as guests mixed and mingle while enjoying delicious bites, libations, and even indulged with a hand-rolled cigar bar.
“We start the year off with the little black dress initiative, where our members wore the same black dress for five days in a row and raise money and awareness for our focus area of fighting food and security and now we end the year with the white party,” said Junior League of Phoenix President Cathy Comer. “This is our 5th annual White Party and it’s kind of our year end celebration of all our successes throughout the year.”
Proceeds from the evening support benefited local community and training programs sponsored by the Junior League.
The Junior League of Phoenix is a non-profit organization of women whose mission is to improve the community and empower women through promoting voluntarism, leadership and developing the potential of women.