- Phoenix Theatre Company Celebrating Centennial Season With Lineup of Classic, Contemporary ProductionsPosted 1 day ago
- Warners’ Celebrity Game Night Honors Fitzgerald, Raises $330K for Treasure HousePosted 2 days ago
- Arizona Citizens for the Arts’ ‘Rusty’ Foley Announces Summer RetirementPosted 1 week ago
- Local Philanthropist, Business Leader Latasha Causey Named CEO of Social Venture Partners ArizonaPosted 1 week ago
- ‘Glendale Works’ Program Strives to Create Jobs and Reduce HomelessnessPosted 2 weeks ago
- Scottsdale Museum of Contemporary Art to Launch 20th AnniversaryPosted 2 weeks ago
Junior League of Phoenix lights up the night with 5th Annual White Party
On April 28, the Junior League of Phoenix commemorated their season with their fifth annual White Party.
The league members, along with family, friends and new recruits sported their best all-white cocktail attire to cheers the year at the Scottsdale Resort at McCormick Ranch.
Vintage cars and a playful balloon backdrop set the scene as guests mixed and mingle while enjoying delicious bites, libations, and even indulged with a hand-rolled cigar bar.
“We start the year off with the little black dress initiative, where our members wore the same black dress for five days in a row and raise money and awareness for our focus area of fighting food and security and now we end the year with the white party,” said Junior League of Phoenix President Cathy Comer. “This is our 5th annual White Party and it’s kind of our year end celebration of all our successes throughout the year.”
Proceeds from the evening support benefited local community and training programs sponsored by the Junior League.
The Junior League of Phoenix is a non-profit organization of women whose mission is to improve the community and empower women through promoting voluntarism, leadership and developing the potential of women.