- Virginia G. Piper Charitable Trust Celebrates $400 Million Invested in the ValleyPosted 1 week ago
- Fashion is Art at Fashion by Robert BlackPosted 1 week ago
- Education InnovationPosted 1 week ago
- Phoenix is About to Transform its Own Version of Central ParkPosted 1 week ago
- Bite Nite Raises Record-Breaking $278K for ALS PatientsPosted 4 weeks ago
- Dancing with the Stars Celebrities Support Valley-Based Charity at Horse Power with Star PowerPosted 1 month ago
Junior League of Phoenix lights up the night with 5th Annual White Party
On April 28, the Junior League of Phoenix commemorated their season with their fifth annual White Party.
The league members, along with family, friends and new recruits sported their best all-white cocktail attire to cheers the year at the Scottsdale Resort at McCormick Ranch.
Vintage cars and a playful balloon backdrop set the scene as guests mixed and mingle while enjoying delicious bites, libations, and even indulged with a hand-rolled cigar bar.
“We start the year off with the little black dress initiative, where our members wore the same black dress for five days in a row and raise money and awareness for our focus area of fighting food and security and now we end the year with the white party,” said Junior League of Phoenix President Cathy Comer. “This is our 5th annual White Party and it’s kind of our year end celebration of all our successes throughout the year.”
Proceeds from the evening support benefited local community and training programs sponsored by the Junior League.
The Junior League of Phoenix is a non-profit organization of women whose mission is to improve the community and empower women through promoting voluntarism, leadership and developing the potential of women.