- Resource, Refuge, Home: Valley Youth TheatrePosted 1 week ago
- Office Doors: Colleen Jennings-RoggensackPosted 1 week ago
- 10 Questions With Rusty FoleyPosted 1 week ago
- Virginia G. Piper Charitable Trust Celebrates $400 Million Invested in the ValleyPosted 1 month ago
- Fashion is Art at Fashion by Robert BlackPosted 1 month ago
- Education InnovationPosted 1 month ago
Arizona Community Foundation Distributes Over $67 Million to Boost State Organizations
The Arizona Community Foundation and its six statewide affiliates in Cochise, Flagstaff, the Gila Valley, Sedona, Yavapai County and Yuma have distributed a total of $67,233,780 in grants, scholarships and loans for its fiscal year, which ended on March 31.
Over $60 million of these funds were awarded in five strategic areas — health innovations, community improvement and development, environment and sustainability, arts and culture and quality education.
The total awarded across these categories represents nearly 7,700 individual grants and scholarships.
One-hundred-fifteen nonprofit organizations with dedicated agency endowments managed by the Foundation also received their annual distributions, which accounted for nearly four million dollars of the distribution.
The Foundation also supports organizations through the Community Impact Loan Fund. This year’s recipients included Desert States Theatre, LISC Affordable Housing, Neighborhood Outreach Access to Health and Catholic Charities MANA House.