- Nancy Roach Retires From Ronald McDonald House Charities After Nearly 20 Years; National Search PlannedPosted 7 hours ago
- Canal Convergence’s ‘Reflection Rising’ Receives National Honor From Public Art NetworkPosted 1 day ago
- The Board Of Visitors Announces The 2020 Flower GirlsPosted 4 days ago
- Joseph Benesh Named Executive Director Of Arizona Citizens For The ArtsPosted 4 days ago
- Young Father Finds Year Up Arizona Program To Build Future For Himself And His FamilyPosted 5 days ago
- Delta Dental Of Arizona Gives Grant Towards Dental Care Project For Formerly Homeless Children And MothersPosted 5 days ago
Arizona Community Foundation Distributes Over $67 Million to Boost State Organizations
The Arizona Community Foundation and its six statewide affiliates in Cochise, Flagstaff, the Gila Valley, Sedona, Yavapai County and Yuma have distributed a total of $67,233,780 in grants, scholarships and loans for its fiscal year, which ended on March 31.
Over $60 million of these funds were awarded in five strategic areas — health innovations, community improvement and development, environment and sustainability, arts and culture and quality education.
The total awarded across these categories represents nearly 7,700 individual grants and scholarships.
One-hundred-fifteen nonprofit organizations with dedicated agency endowments managed by the Foundation also received their annual distributions, which accounted for nearly four million dollars of the distribution.
The Foundation also supports organizations through the Community Impact Loan Fund. This year’s recipients included Desert States Theatre, LISC Affordable Housing, Neighborhood Outreach Access to Health and Catholic Charities MANA House.