- Phoenix Theatre to Change Name for 100th AnniversaryPosted 3 days ago
- Troupe Vertigo and The Phoenix Symphony to Perform ‘Cirque Swan Lake’Posted 3 days ago
- Arizona Good Business Summit Offers Solutions to Build Profit and CommunityPosted 1 week ago
- Senator Barry M. Goldwater’s Arizona Images Featured in Exhibition at Scottsdale’s Museum of the WestPosted 1 week ago
- Damien Sneed to Perform MLK Tribute on Jan. 25 at Mesa Arts CenterPosted 2 weeks ago
- Arizona Balloon Classic Coming Jan. 25-27, Benefiting United WayPosted 2 weeks ago
Teen Lifeline Hosts Committee Launch for their Connections of Hope Dinner
By Tyler Butler
The Connections of Hope Gala committee launch benefitting Teen Lifeline was hosted by Don Tapia earlier this month at the Paradise Valley Country Club.
A group of approximately 50 people gathered to learn about the life saving work of Teen Lifeline, which featured a talk by teen peer counselor Moriah and her work on the hotline.
The Board President Jeff Fields welcomed Alfredo Molina as Advisory Council Chairman and introduced Molly & Bob Stockley as the 2018 event chairs.
The highlight of the evening was the announcement that Dave Alexander will receive the 2018 Alfredo J. Molina Community Lifeline Award at the gala on October 12th at the Omni Montelucia Scottsdale Resort.
Dave Alexander is being recognized for his significant investment in youth locally and around the world.
“Dave Alexander’s philanthropy has been transformational for Teen Lifeline. Dave has quietly, strategically, and passionately invested in our community and has truly made a difference in the lives of Arizona’s youth,“ said executive director Michelle Moorhead. “He is most deserving of this award.”