- Desert Financial Awards $47,500 In Scholarships To 15 StudentsPosted 1 day ago
- Arizona Community Foundation And Donors Distribute $65 Million In 2019 Fiscal YearPosted 1 day ago
- UMOM Announces $1.1 Million Grant From Bob & Renee Parsons FoundationPosted 2 days ago
- Ballet Arizona To Receive $30K From National Endowment For The ArtsPosted 2 days ago
- Charity Provides Furniture To 500th Family Moving Out Of HomelessnessPosted 3 days ago
- Heroes At Heart Coffee & Tea Launches To Benefit First Responders of Phoenix Metro & 100 Club Of AZPosted 3 days ago
Teen Lifeline Hosts Committee Launch for their Connections of Hope Dinner
By Tyler Butler
The Connections of Hope Gala committee launch benefitting Teen Lifeline was hosted by Don Tapia earlier this month at the Paradise Valley Country Club.
A group of approximately 50 people gathered to learn about the life saving work of Teen Lifeline, which featured a talk by teen peer counselor Moriah and her work on the hotline.
The Board President Jeff Fields welcomed Alfredo Molina as Advisory Council Chairman and introduced Molly & Bob Stockley as the 2018 event chairs.
The highlight of the evening was the announcement that Dave Alexander will receive the 2018 Alfredo J. Molina Community Lifeline Award at the gala on October 12th at the Omni Montelucia Scottsdale Resort.
Dave Alexander is being recognized for his significant investment in youth locally and around the world.
“Dave Alexander’s philanthropy has been transformational for Teen Lifeline. Dave has quietly, strategically, and passionately invested in our community and has truly made a difference in the lives of Arizona’s youth,“ said executive director Michelle Moorhead. “He is most deserving of this award.”