- Phoenix Theatre to Change Name for 100th AnniversaryPosted 3 days ago
- Troupe Vertigo and The Phoenix Symphony to Perform ‘Cirque Swan Lake’Posted 3 days ago
- Arizona Good Business Summit Offers Solutions to Build Profit and CommunityPosted 1 week ago
- Senator Barry M. Goldwater’s Arizona Images Featured in Exhibition at Scottsdale’s Museum of the WestPosted 1 week ago
- Damien Sneed to Perform MLK Tribute on Jan. 25 at Mesa Arts CenterPosted 2 weeks ago
- Arizona Balloon Classic Coming Jan. 25-27, Benefiting United WayPosted 2 weeks ago
Arizona Music and Entertainment Hall of Fame Announced 15 New Inductees
The Arizona Music and Entertainment Hall of Fame announced its 15 new inductees at an event on April 22 and Flicka’s Baja Cantina in Scottsdale.
Inductees include performers, venues and other members of the music industry who have shown a significant impact on Arizona’s culture.
This year’s inductees include Roger Clyne and the Peacemakers, Fender Musical Instrument Corporation and radio personality Dave Pratt.
“The performers, venues and others on this list have had a historic impact on Arizona’s music and entertainment scene, and we’re proud to recognize their contributions to the state’s cultural landscape,” said Arizona Music and Entertainment Hall of Fame president Mark Myers.
The Arizona Music and Entertainment Hall of Fame is an all-volunteer nonprofit that has been dedicated to preserving and honoring the music and entertainment history of Arizona since 2002.