- Award-Winning Culinary Fundraiser for ALS Research and Aarenesearch and Awareness Returns June 2Posted 2 weeks ago
- Society of Chairs Gala to Recognize Key Community Members and OrganizationsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Charity Spotlight: #LoveUpPosted 3 weeks ago
- Office Doors: Sara DialPosted 3 weeks ago
- Flower Girl PowerPosted 3 weeks ago
- State Forty Eight is Making Arizona CoolPosted 3 weeks ago
Arizona Music and Entertainment Hall of Fame Announced 15 New Inductees
The Arizona Music and Entertainment Hall of Fame announced its 15 new inductees at an event on April 22 and Flicka’s Baja Cantina in Scottsdale.
Inductees include performers, venues and other members of the music industry who have shown a significant impact on Arizona’s culture.
This year’s inductees include Roger Clyne and the Peacemakers, Fender Musical Instrument Corporation and radio personality Dave Pratt.
“The performers, venues and others on this list have had a historic impact on Arizona’s music and entertainment scene, and we’re proud to recognize their contributions to the state’s cultural landscape,” said Arizona Music and Entertainment Hall of Fame president Mark Myers.
The Arizona Music and Entertainment Hall of Fame is an all-volunteer nonprofit that has been dedicated to preserving and honoring the music and entertainment history of Arizona since 2002.