- Award-Winning Culinary Fundraiser for ALS Research and Aarenesearch and Awareness Returns June 2Posted 2 weeks ago
- Society of Chairs Gala to Recognize Key Community Members and OrganizationsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Charity Spotlight: #LoveUpPosted 3 weeks ago
- Office Doors: Sara DialPosted 3 weeks ago
- Flower Girl PowerPosted 3 weeks ago
- State Forty Eight is Making Arizona CoolPosted 3 weeks ago
A New Leaf Holds Inaugural Turn The Tables Community Breakfast
By: Lynette Carrington
A New Leaf recently added the inaugural Turn The Tables community breakfast to its repertoire of annual events.
The breakfast was held at Sheraton Mesa and hosted approximately 200 guests who gathered to listen to speakers share about A New Leaf.
A New Leaf nonprofit assists children in finding families, domestic violence survivors in obtaining protection, homeless in getting shelter, poor in getting sustenance and veterans in finding peace. A New Leaf features 30 different program sites throughout the Valley.
“We’ve added this breakfast in addition to our gala. A community breakfast like this is what we call an acquisition breakfast where we hope to introduce new people to A New Leaf,” said chief philanthropy officer Joe Dulin.
A New Leaf has had three significant acquisitions in the past two years. It has acquired Arizona Women’s Education and Employment (AWEE), Neighborhood Economic Development Corporation (NEDCO) and Phoenix Day. These recent acquisitions will help to better serve the various need niches A New Leaf attends to.
Helios Education Foundation sponsored the event.