- Virginia G. Piper Charitable Trust Celebrates $400 Million Invested in the ValleyPosted 5 days ago
- Fashion is Art at Fashion by Robert BlackPosted 6 days ago
- Education InnovationPosted 6 days ago
- Phoenix is About to Transform its Own Version of Central ParkPosted 6 days ago
- Bite Nite Raises Record-Breaking $278K for ALS PatientsPosted 4 weeks ago
- Dancing with the Stars Celebrities Support Valley-Based Charity at Horse Power with Star PowerPosted 1 month ago
JDRF’s One Walk and Rock & Run Events Return April 28
JDRF’s Arizona Chapter’s 28th annual One Walk will return on April 28 with a goal of raising more than $1,185,300 to fund critical type one diabetes research. Last year’s walk welcomed thousands of community members and successfully raised over $1 million.
The 5K will take place at Sloan Park and will feature a variety of activities including a kids zone area, vendor village, live entertainment and food.
The organization’s 2nd Annual Rock & Run 5K and 10K will also take place on April 28 at Sloan Park to raise funds for type one diabetes research. Participants will enjoy food, giveaways, live music and a post-run concert.
Those who don’t want to want run also have the option to participate with a non-runner ticket to enjoy the evening’s entertainment while helping fund JDRF.
JDRF is the nation’s leading organization funding type one diabetes research.
For registration info: jdrf.org/Arizona/events