- Phoenix Suns Charities Surprises Genesis City with $100K “Playmaker” GrantPosted 10 hours ago
- Ryan House Announces Death of its Namesake, Ryan CottorPosted 1 day ago
- Gilbert Bike Shop Raising Funds to Donate Bikes to Grandchildren Raised by GrandparentsPosted 1 week ago
- Banner Health Foundation Awards $4.5 Million to 14 Programs StatewidePosted 1 week ago
- S.E.E.4VETS receives $100K donation from late actor/veteran William E. PhippsPosted 1 week ago
- Dorrance Family Foundation Provides $300,000 Matching Grant to Rancho FelizPosted 1 week ago
JDRF’s One Walk and Rock & Run Events Return April 28
JDRF’s Arizona Chapter’s 28th annual One Walk will return on April 28 with a goal of raising more than $1,185,300 to fund critical type one diabetes research. Last year’s walk welcomed thousands of community members and successfully raised over $1 million.
The 5K will take place at Sloan Park and will feature a variety of activities including a kids zone area, vendor village, live entertainment and food.
The organization’s 2nd Annual Rock & Run 5K and 10K will also take place on April 28 at Sloan Park to raise funds for type one diabetes research. Participants will enjoy food, giveaways, live music and a post-run concert.
Those who don’t want to want run also have the option to participate with a non-runner ticket to enjoy the evening’s entertainment while helping fund JDRF.
JDRF is the nation’s leading organization funding type one diabetes research.
For registration info: jdrf.org/Arizona/events