- Virginia G. Piper Charitable Trust Celebrates $400 Million Invested in the ValleyPosted 1 week ago
- Fashion is Art at Fashion by Robert BlackPosted 1 week ago
- Education InnovationPosted 1 week ago
- Phoenix is About to Transform its Own Version of Central ParkPosted 1 week ago
- Bite Nite Raises Record-Breaking $278K for ALS PatientsPosted 4 weeks ago
- Dancing with the Stars Celebrities Support Valley-Based Charity at Horse Power with Star PowerPosted 1 month ago
East Valley Women’s League Gala Boosts Underprivileged Women and Children
The East Valley Women’s League hosted its annual spring fundraiser, “The Masked Affair” earlier this year at Events on Jackson to raise money to help and empower underprivileged women and children in the community.
The East Valley Women’s League has been supporting the community through fundraising and volunteer efforts since 2001.
The organization’s board members include Jessica Wert, Marsha Griffith, Audrey Colwey, Patti Oleson, Kim Devery, Heather Woody, Pat Andrew and Lupita Martinez.