- Phoenix Suns Charities Surprises Genesis City with $100K “Playmaker” GrantPosted 9 hours ago
- Ryan House Announces Death of its Namesake, Ryan CottorPosted 1 day ago
- Gilbert Bike Shop Raising Funds to Donate Bikes to Grandchildren Raised by GrandparentsPosted 1 week ago
- Banner Health Foundation Awards $4.5 Million to 14 Programs StatewidePosted 1 week ago
- S.E.E.4VETS receives $100K donation from late actor/veteran William E. PhippsPosted 1 week ago
- Dorrance Family Foundation Provides $300,000 Matching Grant to Rancho FelizPosted 1 week ago
Arizona Hemophilia Association’s Best Tasting Salsa Challenge Returns for 34th Year
The 34th Annual My Nana’s Best Tasting Salsa Challenge, the Arizona Hemophilia Association’s largest fundraiser of the year, will take place Saturday, April 14 and Sunday, April 15 at Sloan Park.
All proceeds for the event will provide programs and services to enhance the lives of those living with inherited, chronic bleeding disorders.
The event will feature a salsa competition with three categories: mild, hot and anything goes, with individuals, businesses and restaurants welcome to compete. There will also be a margarita mix-off competition for local mixologists with the margaritas being auctioned off to the highest bidder.
Attendees can also look forward to a KidZone area and live music all day.