- Virginia G. Piper Charitable Trust Celebrates $400 Million Invested in the ValleyPosted 5 days ago
- Fashion is Art at Fashion by Robert BlackPosted 6 days ago
- Education InnovationPosted 6 days ago
- Phoenix is About to Transform its Own Version of Central ParkPosted 6 days ago
- Bite Nite Raises Record-Breaking $278K for ALS PatientsPosted 4 weeks ago
- Dancing with the Stars Celebrities Support Valley-Based Charity at Horse Power with Star PowerPosted 1 month ago
Arizona Hemophilia Association’s Best Tasting Salsa Challenge Returns for 34th Year
The 34th Annual My Nana’s Best Tasting Salsa Challenge, the Arizona Hemophilia Association’s largest fundraiser of the year, will take place Saturday, April 14 and Sunday, April 15 at Sloan Park.
All proceeds for the event will provide programs and services to enhance the lives of those living with inherited, chronic bleeding disorders.
The event will feature a salsa competition with three categories: mild, hot and anything goes, with individuals, businesses and restaurants welcome to compete. There will also be a margarita mix-off competition for local mixologists with the margaritas being auctioned off to the highest bidder.
Attendees can also look forward to a KidZone area and live music all day.