- Largest Easter Egg Hunt in South Phoenix to be Hosted by Salvation Army Kroc CenterPosted 2 days ago
- Two Pups Wellness Fund Launches ‘Grown Pups for Grown Ups’ ProgramPosted 3 days ago
- Fiesta Bowl Announces Volunteer of the Year Award WinnersPosted 4 days ago
- 17,000 Meals Donated During ‘March Out Hunger’ Food DrivePosted 4 days ago
- Arizona Girl Scouts Sell More than 2.8 Million Boxes This Cookie SeasonPosted 1 week ago
- Special Olympics Arizona Sends Athletes, Partners and Coaches to Compete at 2019 World GamesPosted 1 week ago
Arizona Hemophilia Association’s Best Tasting Salsa Challenge Returns for 34th Year
The 34th Annual My Nana’s Best Tasting Salsa Challenge, the Arizona Hemophilia Association’s largest fundraiser of the year, will take place Saturday, April 14 and Sunday, April 15 at Sloan Park.
All proceeds for the event will provide programs and services to enhance the lives of those living with inherited, chronic bleeding disorders.
The event will feature a salsa competition with three categories: mild, hot and anything goes, with individuals, businesses and restaurants welcome to compete. There will also be a margarita mix-off competition for local mixologists with the margaritas being auctioned off to the highest bidder.
Attendees can also look forward to a KidZone area and live music all day.