- Frontdoors Media Launches Several New Initiatives To Expand Reach in Community — Including New Print MagazinePosted 7 days ago
- ‘Operation Uplift’ Valley of the Sun United Way Civic Service Campaign Kicks OffPosted 1 week ago
- Finding A RainbowPosted 2 weeks ago
- Charity Spotlight: one-n-tenPosted 2 weeks ago
- Suited with Confidence, Hope and StylePosted 2 weeks ago
- Carey’s Corner: Diversity Makes Us Better LeadersPosted 2 weeks ago
Arizona Hemophilia Association’s Best Tasting Salsa Challenge Returns for 34th Year
The 34th Annual My Nana’s Best Tasting Salsa Challenge, the Arizona Hemophilia Association’s largest fundraiser of the year, will take place Saturday, April 14 and Sunday, April 15 at Sloan Park.
All proceeds for the event will provide programs and services to enhance the lives of those living with inherited, chronic bleeding disorders.
The event will feature a salsa competition with three categories: mild, hot and anything goes, with individuals, businesses and restaurants welcome to compete. There will also be a margarita mix-off competition for local mixologists with the margaritas being auctioned off to the highest bidder.
Attendees can also look forward to a KidZone area and live music all day.