- Women Against MS Luncheon Committee Member Tina Brown Finds New Ways to Advocate for Holistic HealthPosted 1 week ago
- Programs in the Classroom Provide New Way of Fighting HungerPosted 1 week ago
- Animal ArtPosted 2 weeks ago
- Gabriel’s Angels: Pets Helping KidsPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Rebirth of Israeli Fashion House, MaskitPosted 2 weeks ago
- Office Doors: Jennifer JostPosted 2 weeks ago
Arizona Hemophilia Association’s Best Tasting Salsa Challenge Returns for 34th Year
The 34th Annual My Nana’s Best Tasting Salsa Challenge, the Arizona Hemophilia Association’s largest fundraiser of the year, will take place Saturday, April 14 and Sunday, April 15 at Sloan Park.
All proceeds for the event will provide programs and services to enhance the lives of those living with inherited, chronic bleeding disorders.
The event will feature a salsa competition with three categories: mild, hot and anything goes, with individuals, businesses and restaurants welcome to compete. There will also be a margarita mix-off competition for local mixologists with the margaritas being auctioned off to the highest bidder.
Attendees can also look forward to a KidZone area and live music all day.