- Free Tickets Available To See PJ Masks At Phoenix Famtastical FestivalPosted 2 days ago
- Arizona Dept. Of Housing Honors First Place AZ With 2019 Housing Hero AwardPosted 2 days ago
- ‘Kinky Boots,’ A Joyful Musical About Finding Your Footing, Comes To The Phoenix Theatre CompanyPosted 2 days ago
- Arizona Couple Asks For Donations for Cancer Charity Instead of Wedding GiftsPosted 2 days ago
- Kids Heart Challenge Awards Grants To Elementary SchoolsPosted 1 week ago
- Diamondbacks Players Raise Funds and Awareness Through Fantasy Football Draft EventPosted 1 week ago
Frontdoors 5: Best Drinks for National Margarita Day
Warmer temperatures are hitting Phoenix just in time for one of our nation’s most celebrated holidays — National Margarita Day — which falls on Thursday, February 22. Fortunately for us Arizonans, we have plenty of fantastic options to choose from here in the Valley and to make sure you make the most of the holiday, we rounded up our top five picks.
The Strawberry Basil Margarita at CRU Tacos
You really can’t go wrong with an award-winning CRU Tacos margarita, but this one stands out thanks to its unique yet satisfying flavor profile. It’s made with Gran Agave Tequila, fresh strawberries, basil, house made agave syrup and lime.
Citrus Skinny Margarita at True Food Kitchen
Central Phoenix, North Scottsdale
If you’ve decided to start working on your summer body now, well, props to you, but that doesn’t mean you have to miss out. True Food’s citrus skinny margarita is crafted with the most high quality (and low calorie!) ingredients — like organic tequila, muddled citrus, mint and cucumber.
The Avocado Margarita at Cien Agaves
Old Town Scottsdale, North Scottsdale
If there’s anywhere that knows tequila, it’s Cien Agaves, so if you stop by one of their locations you’re pretty much guaranteed a successful margarita day. While there’s lots of options to choose from, the most compelling (and tastiest!) might just be the avocado margarita — made with muddled avocado, lime juice, simple syrup, triple sec and of course, plenty of tequila.
Strawberry Banana at The Mission
Old Town Scottsdale
One of our favorite childhood flavor pairings has received an adult upgrade with this sweet strawberry banana margarita which features tequila, muddled strawberry banana and a bit of pressed lime.
North Phoenix, Chandler
The name pretty much says it all here — these guys know how to make a good margarita, whether you like a classic margarita or a fruity frozen one. Our favorite at this spot is the hot mango, which combines tequila, mango puree, jalapeno agave and house sour.