- Creighton University Announces Construction of $100M Medical Campus in PhoenixPosted 2 days ago
- Frontdoors Media Launches Several New Initiatives To Expand Reach in Community — Including New Print MagazinePosted 1 week ago
- ‘Operation Uplift’ Valley of the Sun United Way Civic Service Campaign Kicks OffPosted 2 weeks ago
- Finding A RainbowPosted 2 weeks ago
- Charity Spotlight: one-n-tenPosted 2 weeks ago
- Suited with Confidence, Hope and StylePosted 2 weeks ago
Chipotle to Donate February 13 Sales to Children’s Museum
Posted By Jamie Killin on February 12, 2018
From 10:45 a.m. to 10 p.m. Arizona restaurant-goers will have the opportunity to have 50 percent of their Chipotle sales back to the museum when the mention the fundraiser at the register before payment.
“This is really an amazing gift that Chipotle is giving to the Museum,” said director of marketing and communications for the Children’s Museum of Phoenix Marion Wiener. “Chipotle has a history of supporting the communities in which they do business and their support of the Children’s Museum of Phoenix shows their commitment to the education of our youngest citizens.”
Delivery orders will not be included in the fundraiser.