- Phoenix Suns Charities Surprises Genesis City with $100K “Playmaker” GrantPosted 9 hours ago
- Ryan House Announces Death of its Namesake, Ryan CottorPosted 1 day ago
- Gilbert Bike Shop Raising Funds to Donate Bikes to Grandchildren Raised by GrandparentsPosted 1 week ago
- Banner Health Foundation Awards $4.5 Million to 14 Programs StatewidePosted 1 week ago
- S.E.E.4VETS receives $100K donation from late actor/veteran William E. PhippsPosted 1 week ago
- Dorrance Family Foundation Provides $300,000 Matching Grant to Rancho FelizPosted 1 week ago
Chipotle to Donate February 13 Sales to Children’s Museum
Posted By Jamie Killin on February 12, 2018
From 10:45 a.m. to 10 p.m. Arizona restaurant-goers will have the opportunity to have 50 percent of their Chipotle sales back to the museum when the mention the fundraiser at the register before payment.
“This is really an amazing gift that Chipotle is giving to the Museum,” said director of marketing and communications for the Children’s Museum of Phoenix Marion Wiener. “Chipotle has a history of supporting the communities in which they do business and their support of the Children’s Museum of Phoenix shows their commitment to the education of our youngest citizens.”
Delivery orders will not be included in the fundraiser.