- We’re Bringing Back the Society of Chairs Gala — With a Frontdoors TwistPosted 2 weeks ago
- Campfire & Marshmallows Gala to Raise Funds to Send Kids Affected by Cancer to CampPosted 3 weeks ago
- We Are UNITED Speaker Vanessa Williams ‘Maddened’ by Hunger EpidemicPosted 4 weeks ago
- Brenda and Kurt Warner’s Celebrity Game Night Honoring Shane Doan Raises Funds for Treasure HousePosted 1 month ago
- ‘Historymakers’ Announced at Arizona Statehood CelebrationPosted 1 month ago
- Celebrating 125 Years of ServicePosted 1 month ago
Chipotle to Donate February 13 Sales to Children’s Museum
Posted By Jamie Killin on February 12, 2018
From 10:45 a.m. to 10 p.m. Arizona restaurant-goers will have the opportunity to have 50 percent of their Chipotle sales back to the museum when the mention the fundraiser at the register before payment.
“This is really an amazing gift that Chipotle is giving to the Museum,” said director of marketing and communications for the Children’s Museum of Phoenix Marion Wiener. “Chipotle has a history of supporting the communities in which they do business and their support of the Children’s Museum of Phoenix shows their commitment to the education of our youngest citizens.”
Delivery orders will not be included in the fundraiser.