- Office Doors: Dr. Sarika DesaiPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Produce QueenPosted 2 weeks ago
- Summer Camps are Fun and Big Business for NonprofitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Habitat for Humanity Reveals New Home to Family — With a SurprisePosted 2 weeks ago
- Don’t Be a Chump! Check for a Lump! Had Guests Wigging Out to Fight Breast CancerPosted 3 weeks ago
- Teen Lifeline Hosts Committee Launch for their Connections of Hope DinnerPosted 3 weeks ago
Chipotle to Donate February 13 Sales to Children’s Museum
Posted By Jamie Killin on February 12, 2018
From 10:45 a.m. to 10 p.m. Arizona restaurant-goers will have the opportunity to have 50 percent of their Chipotle sales back to the museum when the mention the fundraiser at the register before payment.
“This is really an amazing gift that Chipotle is giving to the Museum,” said director of marketing and communications for the Children’s Museum of Phoenix Marion Wiener. “Chipotle has a history of supporting the communities in which they do business and their support of the Children’s Museum of Phoenix shows their commitment to the education of our youngest citizens.”
Delivery orders will not be included in the fundraiser.