- Office Doors: Dr. Sarika DesaiPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Produce QueenPosted 2 weeks ago
- Summer Camps are Fun and Big Business for NonprofitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Habitat for Humanity Reveals New Home to Family — With a SurprisePosted 2 weeks ago
- Don’t Be a Chump! Check for a Lump! Had Guests Wigging Out to Fight Breast CancerPosted 3 weeks ago
- Teen Lifeline Hosts Committee Launch for their Connections of Hope DinnerPosted 3 weeks ago
Frontdoors Five: Restaurants for a Healthier New Year
Nearly all of us want to be a little healthier in 2018 and fortunately there are plenty of healthy restaurant options to keep your resolutions on track — we picked out a few to help make this your healthiest, tastiest year yet.
1. Kaleidoscope Juice
Downtown Phoenix, Arcadia, Downtown Scottsdale
Kaleidoscope Juice is the go-to spot for organic, cold pressed juices — from classic green juices to detox juices to jumpstart your metabolism, they have it all. Plus, they have a full menu at some locations, including a variety of good-for-you baked goods!
2. True Food Kitchen
Phoenix, North Scottsdale
True Food Kitchen is the premiere dining destination for the health conscious. There are plenty of options for all dietary restrictions — from gluten free to vegan. Plus, the menu is seasonal so there’s always something new to try out.
3. The Original Chop Shop Co.
Scottsdale, Tempe, Chandler, Queen Creek, Paradise Valley
There’s now a Chop Shop just about everywhere — and for good reason. Not only do they have healthy and delicious juice options, they have protein shakes, parfaits, breakfast wraps, avocado toast, salads, protein bars, salads and much more.
4. Luci’s Healthy Marketplace
Luci’s Healthy Marketplace is not only healthy — it’s largely locally sourced, gluten free and of course, really, really good. Luci’s proves that eating healthy doesn’t just have to be salads either — they offer a selection of breakfast sandwiches, burgers and soups, so even the pickiest diner can find something to enjoy.
5. Farm & Craft
Not only does Farm & Craft have some fantastic healthy cocktails (or as healthy as a cocktail can be) their menu is categorized to address specific health concerns — like inflammation levels and probiotics. Their desserts are great too — like the paleo brownies and the chocolate chia tiramisu.