- ‘A Christmas Carol’ Undergoes Ghostly Reboot Courtesy of TheaterWorksPosted 4 days ago
- Driven to GivePosted 5 days ago
- ’Snow Queen’ Marks Almost Three Decades in the DesertPosted 2 weeks ago
- Heart Ball Welcomes More Than 800 Attendees to Boost American Heart AssociationPosted 3 weeks ago
- Frank Lloyd Wright 150th Birthday Celebration Focuses on Sustainability, Organic DesignPosted 3 weeks ago
- Applause! Raises Over $430K for Phoenix TheatrePosted 3 weeks ago
Abrazo Arizona Heart Hospital Hosts Holiday Drive for Child Crisis Arizona
Posted By Jamie Killin on December 2, 2017
Abrazo Arizona Heart Hospital is hosting a holiday drive for Child Crisis Arizona, a 40-year-old organization that aims to provide vulnerable Arizona children with a safe environment free from abuse and neglect.
Donations will be accepted from hospital employees and community members through December 19 at the front lobby of the hospital.
“The season can be a tough time for children living at the Child Crisis Arizona who often face the holidays without parents, siblings or other relatives. Donations through our holiday drive will help make this a brighter time for these children by making sure they have new toys, clothes and essentials – things every child deserves,’’ said Abrazo Arizona Heart Hospital chief clinical officer and chief operating officer Tami Biggs.
All donations must be unwrapped. Suggested donations include bike helmets, cars, trucks, multi-cultural baby dolls, boys and girls clothing in sizes 2T to 12, mattress pads for cribs and twin beds, white bath towels, sippy cups and diapers.