- Voya Financial Collaborates With Global Nonprofit To Serve Navajo Children In ArizonaPosted 1 day ago
- Traveling Art Installation Heading to Phoenix and Benefiting Homeless PetsPosted 1 day ago
- Sprouts Healthy Communities Foundation Announces $3M in Annual Giving, National Day of ServicePosted 1 day ago
- Phoenix Suns Invest $1 Million In Boys & Girls Clubs of Metro Phoenix Expansion InitiativesPosted 1 week ago
- Two Pups Wellness Fund Allocates $23,000 To Shine Light On Maricopa County Animal Care And Control’s Surgical CenterPosted 1 week ago
- Xavier College Prep Golfer Claims Pro-Junior Title, Wins $50k For The First TeePosted 2 weeks ago
Abrazo Arizona Heart Hospital Hosts Holiday Drive for Child Crisis Arizona
Posted By Jamie Killin on December 2, 2017
Abrazo Arizona Heart Hospital is hosting a holiday drive for Child Crisis Arizona, a 40-year-old organization that aims to provide vulnerable Arizona children with a safe environment free from abuse and neglect.
Donations will be accepted from hospital employees and community members through December 19 at the front lobby of the hospital.
“The season can be a tough time for children living at the Child Crisis Arizona who often face the holidays without parents, siblings or other relatives. Donations through our holiday drive will help make this a brighter time for these children by making sure they have new toys, clothes and essentials – things every child deserves,’’ said Abrazo Arizona Heart Hospital chief clinical officer and chief operating officer Tami Biggs.
All donations must be unwrapped. Suggested donations include bike helmets, cars, trucks, multi-cultural baby dolls, boys and girls clothing in sizes 2T to 12, mattress pads for cribs and twin beds, white bath towels, sippy cups and diapers.