- We’re Bringing Back the Society of Chairs Gala — With a Frontdoors TwistPosted 2 weeks ago
- Campfire & Marshmallows Gala to Raise Funds to Send Kids Affected by Cancer to CampPosted 4 weeks ago
- We Are UNITED Speaker Vanessa Williams ‘Maddened’ by Hunger EpidemicPosted 4 weeks ago
- Brenda and Kurt Warner’s Celebrity Game Night Honoring Shane Doan Raises Funds for Treasure HousePosted 1 month ago
- ‘Historymakers’ Announced at Arizona Statehood CelebrationPosted 1 month ago
- Celebrating 125 Years of ServicePosted 2 months ago
Gala Supports Families with Children Facing Life-Threatening Illness
Amanda Hope Rainbow Angel’s hosted its 5th Annual Night of Hope Gala on October 14 at the Omni Scottsdale Resort & Spa at Montelucia.
The event hosted 360 guests to celebrate the bravery of childhood cancer survivors and fighters with a dinner, cocktails, live auction, silent auction, live music and dancing.
Funds raised from the event will support several of the nonprofits’ programs which provide meals, fun programming, financial assistance, counseling and more to families facing childhood cancer and life-threatening diseases.
Crooners Classic and the Anglim Sisters, whose cousin is the teen childhood cancer warrior that spoke at the Night of Hope Gala last year.
Speical guests included Paul Horton of CBS 5 who served as the emcee and McKindree Patton, a teen childhood cancer warrior that shared her story.
The committee chair was Cheryl Londen.