- Frank Lloyd Wright 150th Birthday Celebration Focuses on Sustainability, Organic DesignPosted 4 days ago
- Applause! Raises Over $430K for Phoenix TheatrePosted 5 days ago
- ATHENA Awards Received by Three Phoenix BusinesswomenPosted 1 week ago
- In Loving Memory of Mike SaucierPosted 2 weeks ago
- Charity Spotlight: Make-A-Wish ArizonaPosted 2 weeks ago
- Infinite Hearts and a Tapestry of StylePosted 2 weeks ago
Gala Supports Families with Children Facing Life-Threatening Illness
Amanda Hope Rainbow Angel’s hosted its 5th Annual Night of Hope Gala on October 14 at the Omni Scottsdale Resort & Spa at Montelucia.
The event hosted 360 guests to celebrate the bravery of childhood cancer survivors and fighters with a dinner, cocktails, live auction, silent auction, live music and dancing.
Funds raised from the event will support several of the nonprofits’ programs which provide meals, fun programming, financial assistance, counseling and more to families facing childhood cancer and life-threatening diseases.
Crooners Classic and the Anglim Sisters, whose cousin is the teen childhood cancer warrior that spoke at the Night of Hope Gala last year.
Speical guests included Paul Horton of CBS 5 who served as the emcee and McKindree Patton, a teen childhood cancer warrior that shared her story.
The committee chair was Cheryl Londen.