- Junior League Of Phoenix Foundation Announces Its 2019 Community Education & Wellness Mini-GrantsPosted 11 hours ago
- Valley Of The Sun Active 20-20 Club Donates $109K To Children’s Charities Across Metro PhoenixPosted 3 days ago
- International Cruise & Excursions, Inc. Raises $11,000 In Annual Backpack DrivePosted 5 days ago
- Sojourner Center Announces Grant From The Nina Mason Pulliam Charitable TrustPosted 6 days ago
- Fiesta Bowl Opens Applications For 2019 Desert Financial Fiesta Bowl Parade Presented By Cheez-ItPosted 6 days ago
- Royse Contemporary Celebrates Two Year Anniversary With New ShowPosted 2 weeks ago
Bruffy Steps Down from Phoenix Chorale After 18 Years
Posted By Jamie Killin on November 9, 2017
After 18 years as Phoenix Chorale’s music director, Charles Bruffy has stepped down. He was honored by the chorale’s board and donors at a reception entitled Serenade to Charles last month at the home of Dorothy Lincoln Smith.
During his tenure, he led over 200 Phoenix Chorale performances and was nominated for 10 Grammy Awards, winning three.
In his honor, Greg Stanton issued a proclamation declaring the date of his final concert at Trinity Cathedral, October 28, “Charles Bruffy Day.”