- Award-Winning Culinary Fundraiser for ALS Research and Aarenesearch and Awareness Returns June 2Posted 2 weeks ago
- Society of Chairs Gala to Recognize Key Community Members and OrganizationsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Charity Spotlight: #LoveUpPosted 3 weeks ago
- Office Doors: Sara DialPosted 3 weeks ago
- Flower Girl PowerPosted 3 weeks ago
- State Forty Eight is Making Arizona CoolPosted 3 weeks ago
Applause! Raises Over $430K for Phoenix Theatre
Posted By Jamie Killin on November 17, 2017
Nearly 400 community members attended the Phoenix Theatre Applause! Gala, raising over $430,000 for the theater’s various programs.
The theater was transformed into Santorini for the evening, offering guests a cocktail reception, plated dinner provided by Herb Box, dancing and more.
Honorees included Bille Joe and Judd Herberger, who received the Pope Humanitarian Award, Nan Howlett, who received the Woman Who Cares Award, Dr. P. David Adelson, who received the Man of Character Award, Jill and George Garcia who received the Angels of the Art Award and Dr. Oliver and Sharon Harper who received the Lifetime Achievement Award.
Michelle King Robson and Deanna Clarkson Smith chaired the event.
Photos (except those of Paul Johnson, Patty Johnson, Karrin Taylor Robson and Ed Robson and Lise Harper and Christy Harp) by Reg Madison Photography.