- Grand Prix of Scottsdale to Benefit Southwest Human Development, Care FundPosted 7 days ago
- Pollack Donates $50K to Hospice ProviderPosted 7 days ago
- Foundations Partner on Purse Exchange Fundraising EventPosted 1 week ago
- City’s Childhood Cancer Awareness Campaign Aims to Raise $1MPosted 1 week ago
- Nonprofit’s 1st-Ever Designer Sale Will Help Women in Need Dress for SuccessPosted 4 weeks ago
- Fry’s Gives $70K to Boost Big Brothers Big SistersPosted 4 weeks ago
Grand Prix of Scottsdale to Benefit Southwest Human Development, Care Fund
The third annual Grand Prix of Scottsdale will return on November 3 at the Scottsdale Waterfront with the Gatsby Under the Stars Gala benefiting Southwest Human Development and the “It’s a Date!” Singles Auction benefiting Care Fund.
The next evening, attendees can look forward to the Gatsby Garden Party, also benefiting Southwest Human Development.
The events will conclude with a breakfast, practice session, LovePup Foundation Parade, the main event Grand Prix race, Vintage Victory Winner’s Circle Closing Awards Celebration and more on Sunday, November 5.
“It’s incredible to see how much the Grand Prix of Scottsdale has evolved in only two years, now one of the largest single-day events in the downtown area,” said Sean Gillespie, Grand Prix of Scottsdale co-producer. “In our third year, we are experiencing more support from the local community than ever before and we anticipate 2017’s event to be even better than last year with phenomenal partners, returning race teams, and encouragement from the people who have continually believed in this heritage experience.”
Southwest Human Development is Arizona’s largest nonprofit dedicated to early childhood development. CareFund is a nonprofit that provides mortgage or rent assistance to families suffering from a child’s extended health crisis.