- Virginia G. Piper Charitable Trust Celebrates $400 Million Invested in the ValleyPosted 1 week ago
- Fashion is Art at Fashion by Robert BlackPosted 1 week ago
- Education InnovationPosted 1 week ago
- Phoenix is About to Transform its Own Version of Central ParkPosted 1 week ago
- Bite Nite Raises Record-Breaking $278K for ALS PatientsPosted 4 weeks ago
- Dancing with the Stars Celebrities Support Valley-Based Charity at Horse Power with Star PowerPosted 1 month ago
Grand Prix of Scottsdale to Benefit Southwest Human Development, Care Fund
The third annual Grand Prix of Scottsdale will return on November 3 at the Scottsdale Waterfront with the Gatsby Under the Stars Gala benefiting Southwest Human Development and the “It’s a Date!” Singles Auction benefiting Care Fund.
The next evening, attendees can look forward to the Gatsby Garden Party, also benefiting Southwest Human Development.
The events will conclude with a breakfast, practice session, LovePup Foundation Parade, the main event Grand Prix race, Vintage Victory Winner’s Circle Closing Awards Celebration and more on Sunday, November 5.
“It’s incredible to see how much the Grand Prix of Scottsdale has evolved in only two years, now one of the largest single-day events in the downtown area,” said Sean Gillespie, Grand Prix of Scottsdale co-producer. “In our third year, we are experiencing more support from the local community than ever before and we anticipate 2017’s event to be even better than last year with phenomenal partners, returning race teams, and encouragement from the people who have continually believed in this heritage experience.”
Southwest Human Development is Arizona’s largest nonprofit dedicated to early childhood development. CareFund is a nonprofit that provides mortgage or rent assistance to families suffering from a child’s extended health crisis.