- Frank Lloyd Wright 150th Birthday Celebration Focuses on Sustainability, Organic DesignPosted 4 days ago
- Applause! Raises Over $430K for Phoenix TheatrePosted 5 days ago
- ATHENA Awards Received by Three Phoenix BusinesswomenPosted 1 week ago
- In Loving Memory of Mike SaucierPosted 2 weeks ago
- Charity Spotlight: Make-A-Wish ArizonaPosted 2 weeks ago
- Infinite Hearts and a Tapestry of StylePosted 2 weeks ago
Foundations Partner on Purse Exchange Fundraising Event
The Pearce Family Foundation and DreamCatchers Foundation hosted the inaugural Purses with Purpose event last month at The District Biltmore, raising over $3,000 total for the two nonprofits and raising awareness of their causes.
The event hosted over 30 women at a purse exchange with cocktails, appetizers, shopping and learning about the two organizations and their causes. Attendees were only asked to bring a handbag with a minimum value of $75, then they were able to participate in the “white elephant” style purse exchange.
The Pearce Family Foundation provides financial assistance to families with a child facing a chronic or life-threatening illness. The DreamCatches Foundation works with terminally ill patients to make their dreams come true.