- We’re Bringing Back the Society of Chairs Gala — With a Frontdoors TwistPosted 2 weeks ago
- Campfire & Marshmallows Gala to Raise Funds to Send Kids Affected by Cancer to CampPosted 3 weeks ago
- We Are UNITED Speaker Vanessa Williams ‘Maddened’ by Hunger EpidemicPosted 4 weeks ago
- Brenda and Kurt Warner’s Celebrity Game Night Honoring Shane Doan Raises Funds for Treasure HousePosted 1 month ago
- ‘Historymakers’ Announced at Arizona Statehood CelebrationPosted 1 month ago
- Celebrating 125 Years of ServicePosted 1 month ago
Foundations Partner on Purse Exchange Fundraising Event
The Pearce Family Foundation and DreamCatchers Foundation hosted the inaugural Purses with Purpose event last month at The District Biltmore, raising over $3,000 total for the two nonprofits and raising awareness of their causes.
The event hosted over 30 women at a purse exchange with cocktails, appetizers, shopping and learning about the two organizations and their causes. Attendees were only asked to bring a handbag with a minimum value of $75, then they were able to participate in the “white elephant” style purse exchange.
The Pearce Family Foundation provides financial assistance to families with a child facing a chronic or life-threatening illness. The DreamCatches Foundation works with terminally ill patients to make their dreams come true.