- Grand Prix of Scottsdale to Benefit Southwest Human Development, Care FundPosted 7 days ago
- Pollack Donates $50K to Hospice ProviderPosted 7 days ago
- Foundations Partner on Purse Exchange Fundraising EventPosted 1 week ago
- City’s Childhood Cancer Awareness Campaign Aims to Raise $1MPosted 1 week ago
- Nonprofit’s 1st-Ever Designer Sale Will Help Women in Need Dress for SuccessPosted 4 weeks ago
- Fry’s Gives $70K to Boost Big Brothers Big SistersPosted 4 weeks ago
Foundations Partner on Purse Exchange Fundraising Event
The Pearce Family Foundation and DreamCatchers Foundation hosted the inaugural Purses with Purpose event last month at The District Biltmore, raising over $3,000 total for the two nonprofits and raising awareness of their causes.
The event hosted over 30 women at a purse exchange with cocktails, appetizers, shopping and learning about the two organizations and their causes. Attendees were only asked to bring a handbag with a minimum value of $75, then they were able to participate in the “white elephant” style purse exchange.
The Pearce Family Foundation provides financial assistance to families with a child facing a chronic or life-threatening illness. The DreamCatches Foundation works with terminally ill patients to make their dreams come true.