- Free Tickets Available To See PJ Masks At Phoenix Famtastical FestivalPosted 2 days ago
- Arizona Dept. Of Housing Honors First Place AZ With 2019 Housing Hero AwardPosted 3 days ago
- ‘Kinky Boots,’ A Joyful Musical About Finding Your Footing, Comes To The Phoenix Theatre CompanyPosted 3 days ago
- Arizona Couple Asks For Donations for Cancer Charity Instead of Wedding GiftsPosted 3 days ago
- Kids Heart Challenge Awards Grants To Elementary SchoolsPosted 1 week ago
- Diamondbacks Players Raise Funds and Awareness Through Fantasy Football Draft EventPosted 1 week ago
5th Fun FORE Cancer Race to Boost St. Joseph’s
The fifth annual Run FORE Cancer, put on by the family of Kathy Maxwell to honor her legacy, will take place on September 23.
Funds raised from the event will benefit Dignity Health St. Joseph’s Hospital and Medical Center, where Maxwell received care before losing her battle to cancer in 2012.
The previous four races have already raised nearly $200,000 for St. Joseph’s.
Participants begin the run at Silverado Golf Club, and either run or walk a 5K, or the full course 8K, ending at the Silverado Club House. Participants are invited to the runner’s brunch and receive a t-shirt and finisher’s medal. Prizes are also awarded to top-three finishers in 16 age groups.
Those who cannot attend race day also have the option to participate in the Run FORE Cancer Virtual Race.