- Virginia G. Piper Charitable Trust Celebrates $400 Million Invested in the ValleyPosted 1 week ago
- Fashion is Art at Fashion by Robert BlackPosted 1 week ago
- Education InnovationPosted 1 week ago
- Phoenix is About to Transform its Own Version of Central ParkPosted 1 week ago
- Bite Nite Raises Record-Breaking $278K for ALS PatientsPosted 4 weeks ago
- Dancing with the Stars Celebrities Support Valley-Based Charity at Horse Power with Star PowerPosted 1 month ago
5 Exhibits to Launch at ‘The Good, The Bad and The Weird’
The festival will feature the opening of five contemporary art exhibitions in the Mesa Contemporary Arts Museum, live performances, custom cars on display and activities for all ages.
Exhibits will include Slang Aesthetics by Robert Williams, AltRealities by The Fantastical Worlds & Creatures of Contemporary Artists, After Party by Julie Heffernan and The Dusk Parade by Joe Sorren.
Several food vendors such as Paleta’s Betty, Waffle Luv and Pura Vida Grinds coffee cart will be in attendance for festival-goers to enjoy and Dolce Salon will provide free up-do hairstyling.
There will be musical performances by El Vez, “The Mexican Elvis,” rock ‘n’ trio, Come Back Buddy as well as a dance performance by Cazo Dance and a performance by Vessel Project inspired by the paintings of Julie Heffernan.
Attendees will also have the opportunity shop an artists cooperative galley and view a film screening by Surreal Short Films.