- We’re Bringing Back the Society of Chairs Gala — With a Frontdoors TwistPosted 2 weeks ago
- Campfire & Marshmallows Gala to Raise Funds to Send Kids Affected by Cancer to CampPosted 3 weeks ago
- We Are UNITED Speaker Vanessa Williams ‘Maddened’ by Hunger EpidemicPosted 4 weeks ago
- Brenda and Kurt Warner’s Celebrity Game Night Honoring Shane Doan Raises Funds for Treasure HousePosted 1 month ago
- ‘Historymakers’ Announced at Arizona Statehood CelebrationPosted 1 month ago
- Celebrating 125 Years of ServicePosted 1 month ago
5 Exhibits to Launch at ‘The Good, The Bad and The Weird’
The festival will feature the opening of five contemporary art exhibitions in the Mesa Contemporary Arts Museum, live performances, custom cars on display and activities for all ages.
Exhibits will include Slang Aesthetics by Robert Williams, AltRealities by The Fantastical Worlds & Creatures of Contemporary Artists, After Party by Julie Heffernan and The Dusk Parade by Joe Sorren.
Several food vendors such as Paleta’s Betty, Waffle Luv and Pura Vida Grinds coffee cart will be in attendance for festival-goers to enjoy and Dolce Salon will provide free up-do hairstyling.
There will be musical performances by El Vez, “The Mexican Elvis,” rock ‘n’ trio, Come Back Buddy as well as a dance performance by Cazo Dance and a performance by Vessel Project inspired by the paintings of Julie Heffernan.
Attendees will also have the opportunity shop an artists cooperative galley and view a film screening by Surreal Short Films.