- Virginia G. Piper Charitable Trust Celebrates $400 Million Invested in the ValleyPosted 7 days ago
- Fashion is Art at Fashion by Robert BlackPosted 1 week ago
- Education InnovationPosted 1 week ago
- Phoenix is About to Transform its Own Version of Central ParkPosted 1 week ago
- Bite Nite Raises Record-Breaking $278K for ALS PatientsPosted 4 weeks ago
- Dancing with the Stars Celebrities Support Valley-Based Charity at Horse Power with Star PowerPosted 1 month ago
Social Venture Partners Adds 2 New Staffers
Social Venture Partners Arizona announced two new staff members joined its team this summer. Suzanne Durkin-Bighorn joined Social Venture Partners to lead partner engagement and education and Lesley Factor Miller is the newly created Fast Pitch manager.
The organization is growing its staff to meet the demands of Valley leaders and nonprofits.
“The addition of Suzanne and Lesley to our team brings a depth and energy that will strengthen our Partnership and our programs,” shared Social Venture Partners Executive Director Terri Wogan Calderón. “I look forward to seeing how our impact on the Valley will increase with their leadership.”
Durkin-Bighorn spent several years with the Tempe Center for the Arts, The Phoenix Symphony, and most recently, South Mountain Community College. Durkin-Bighorn is pursuing a master’s in Nonprofit Management from Arizona State University. She and her family live in Tempe.
Miller spent the early part of her career focused on marketing and communications for the Phoenix Mercury and Fender Guitars. A graduate of ASU, she is excited to transition into program and event management. Miller and her husband live in Phoenix with their three young boys.